Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Exxceed

Superb! Intelligent Design; Reasonable and Fair Practice; Great Converter

Tuffntiny

Great product, saves hours compared to how we were doing it before. Easy to use, lots of customization.

Glotrition

So far, so good! Set up was surprisingly easy. Easy from the affiliate side too.

Generation Mindful

Easy to set up and customize. Love the dashboard!

Boss System

Refersion saved my life. I needed an affiliate program that could help me track the referrals and sales and all the other platforms were insufficient or too expensive. Refersion was my answer and gave me more than I expected. My sales are increasing and I have an easier way to track and pay my referrals. I have referred Refersion to several of my friends.

Trendy Smilez

Thanks to Brittany of Refersion. Just started using the APP.
Invite you all to visit our online store trendysmilez.com (on Shopify Platform) provide your feedback to improve,sign up for free, share and those interested may join as Affiliates. Will provide full review of APP after the trial period. Thanks to all!

Squeaker

So far so good. Very robust on the back end and it seems that a lot of customers are keen to sign up for the program. It really comes into it's own when creating an affiliate program with influences. Very easy to setup and sorts all the payments for you. Definitely worth it and as your customer base grows it's vital. I only wish I had set it up earlier!

Red Rocket Hobby Shop

Great app and works well. Excellent support too!

Ruffle Snuffle

Simple to set up - really nice interface - hoping it will bring lots of extra sales and revenue to the business http://www.rufflesnufflemats.com Thanks!

Originalsound