Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Second Handmobiles Com

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Atticteatox

Great app! Really easy to use and effective. Highly recommended :))))

Chomps

So far this app looks to be a great affiliate marketing tool combined with a customer referral tracking system. I've been working closely with Brittany to get our campaigns set up and she's been extremely responsive and super helpful. Great experience so far, hope to generate some serious sales from it!

Mad Mouse Pad

This app is absolutely fantastic!

It is extremely easy to use and the customer service is amazing.

But most importantly, this is is invaluable for driving affiliate traffic and managing lots of affiliates.

10/10, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to increase their website traffic!

Image Painting

I have only used the free version but it seems to be working quite well. Really awesome app actually.

Belily Co

I just signed up! The set up is easy. The affiliate tracking dashboard is simple to understand and utilize. I appreciate the liquid coding for registration being provided for you. I added it right into my affiliate page. This also makes it easier for pre-existing affiliates to be able to log in and keep track of their earnings.

Fitlosophy

The Refersion customer service is outstanding. Brittany has always responded to my questions quickly and makes sure that everything is resolved. She has followed up with me on multiple occasions to make sure that things are running smoothly.

Raphaelapparel

Brittany was incredibly helpful, and went above and beyond to answer my questions, prompt and efficiently. She gave me the peace of mind that I can contact Refersion anytime for help. Also, everything is going smooth with the app as well. Definitely recommend!

Loco Metals

Best app hands down on shopify for growing your business. Awesome team over there too!

Kandiaddiction

Love this app! One of the best referral apps out there! Definitely recommend using this company!