Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Modern Portable

I'm still learning how to use refersion but so far it seems very powerful and well worth the money and learning process. So far so good! Very happy!

Food Huggers

This was super easy to install and easy to execute. Nicely organized.

Healthy Audio Hypnosis

I think this is brilliant! Easy to install, and understand. And the support is really top-notch. For us, the benefits outweighs the cost easily, so in my book, the app is self financing, which is what I guess many businesses want!

Primalskillet

We are in the testing processes and the customer service is top notch. We are working through some minor issues and a more detailed review will be submitted after all our concerns are addressed

Pe 360

Awesome app! I love how it's free and also love all the prompt customer service. I definitely recommend to every business owner looking for a awesome affiliate program.

Paragon Fitness 2

Amazing customer support, easy to use. Highly recommended, don't use anything else.

Natures Blueprint

Got it set right up. Ready to rock!! Thanks Team Refersion!!

-Jy-
Nature's Blueprint, Ltd.

Artdenoe

Easy to install, easy to use, and adapted to the size of my shop for the billing. Great, Thank you

Xavier Masson, Art de Noé

Workoutlabs

Used to work well but I've ran into three different things broken within the app in the last week – affiliate count doesn't update when you delete affiliates, inaccurate billing / invoicing dates and the downgrade link doesn't work once you've upgraded to a paid plan. Too expensive in my opinion too.

Mens Natural Care Products

The app works great and is easy to install. I liked that they were open on the weekend for customer service help, as I did run into a simple problem on entering my URL during setup (I did not enter it exactly as it is listed ). Quick fix was resolved.

Program is simple enough for affiliates to sign up and use as well.