Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage & grow your affiliate, influencer, & referral marketing

Raphaelapparel

Brittany was incredibly helpful, and went above and beyond to answer my questions, prompt and efficiently. She gave me the peace of mind that I can contact Refersion anytime for help. Also, everything is going smooth with the app as well. Definitely recommend!

Loco Metals

Best app hands down on shopify for growing your business. Awesome team over there too!

Kandiaddiction

Love this app! One of the best referral apps out there! Definitely recommend using this company!

Planetlovelife

Great app! Refersion has enabled us to take our product to the masses and support our brand ambassadors. It was so easy to integrate with our Shopify store. www.PlanetLoveLife.com

Hashtag Supply Co

Awesome, easy to use. Lots of features.

R3volved Shop

Really simple to set up and very easy for affiliates to use.

Tactical Gear Distributors

Very simple to set up, wonderfully executed for an in-house Affiliate Program. If you are looking to have supportive connections promote your site VIA there site or VIA personal affiliate marketing, this would be a wonderful solution. I highly recommend running this in-combination with a network so that you can gain more affiliate traction VIA Internal program + External Program.

Fiberflies

Straightforward affiliate / customer referrals program. Was easy to get set up in a matter of minutes. My friends, associates, and loyal customers started sending me conversions same day.

No risk to start with the free plan. Then as the referral sales role in and you reach your limit, you get an alert and are only a few clicks away from upgrading to an appropriate paid plan.

Upgraded Self

Service is excellent and the user interface is so easy to work with, two thumbs up.

Fivepoundteee

Great company providing a great service. Brittany's customer service was fantastic.