Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage & grow your affiliate, influencer, & referral marketing

Doctorxtreme

Easy to use. Fantastic customer service. They made a custom report for me the same day I requested it.

Ruin Days

Refersion is so easy to use, and the founder, Alex, is great with support.

Pelvicfloorwellness

easy set up, easy to use and easy for customers - that's what I need! Highly recommend!

Moto Key Tags

Fantastic app. Has been extremely helpful for driving sales!

The Paraders

Great app! Makes affiliate marketing easy. Thanks!

Blissful Light

This app works and looks great. I highly recommend it to any store who is looking for a professional affiliate tracking program.

Helseterapi As

Really impressed with this app for affiliate tracking. Been using it for my clients store and it's quick to set up and nice to work with. Expecting some better integration with PayPal and possible Stripe later. I recommend it.

Nosefrida Australia Official Site

Absolutely terrible support, steer clear of this company, I have been asking for support for days and nothing back, I have a lot of affiliates who are starting to ask about their conversions as well...What a nightmare

POMMIER

Great App, Easy to install, easy to use! Next step, find some affiliates!

Homework Mountain

This has been a great experience! The application is simple to setup and provides you with a lot of flexibility for marketing. The service has been great! Quick response time to any questions. We tried two different affiliate programs and both have been dismal failures. If you are looking for a marketing method that is easy to deploy and low cost this is the application you want. Thanks.