Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Conejo Damaru

I like that they don't charge money until you start to have some success with the app. I don't like that the website and the interface look obsolete. I also don't like that I send a question via email and never got an answer. And finally, I don't like that they don't have multilingual support or at least a way for me to manually translate the subscription form for potential affiliates, as well as their dashboard for reports.

Ultimate Bodyline

This app was super easy to use and install. We hope to use it's features to generate additional sales for our company.

Nutriodol Supplements ®

Fantastic and very easy to go around.

Cool VW Stuff

This app has already helped increase my exposure and sales 10fold. Within our first week of using it we signed up 5 new Affiliates and took sales from 200 daily to 2K daily. The customer service was extremely responsive. I would get help within minutes of submission. Highly recommend

iWood, Inc.

Very easy app to install and use. This will help us generate a lot of sales in the coming months.

CasaMom's Everything

Don't understand and support was there but not helpful

Daily Nutrition

Refersion is the best in house afilliate program you can use for your store. It's all very straight forward making it easy to recruit more brand ambassadors and set up great offers. Pricing is super fair and scales with your business as you grow. I highly recommend Refersion over any other option.

iFetch

So far this app works perfectly and was more than easy to set up. And it's also well priced so no negatives as far as I can see.

ABC Blockology

I was able to understand the directions and set-up my affiliate program with no prior affiliate marketing experience or HTML skills. You can modify emails, commission terms, policies, upload ads(called creatives) and correspondence to your affiliates easily. This is perfect for small shops since you can set up your affiliate program for free (even though the free version has a low threshold of sales) and test it out before committing to the monthly fee. The only downside to Refersion vs the other affiliate networks, is that you have to generate your own affiliates vs an affiliate network where bloggers/websites can shop to find which affiliates work for them, but considering the cash up front reqd by the networks, this is fine for start-ups who are trying to get the hang of it. Look forward to watching Refersion grow. 5 Stars.

FantasyJocks™: Fantasy Football Trophies | Draft Boards | Championship Belts

I'm only a few days in but so far I am extremely impressed with Refersion. The interface is clean, fast and extremely easy to set up. It makes me cringe thinking about the past year I wasted with a larger affiliate tracking service. The Post Purchase option is money, can't wait to get this off and running!