Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

The Pink Makeup Box

I do not recommend this app. There is no delete/edit button for you if you’ve typed an error into a conversion/commission amount. If you make a mistake, You have to email Support for them to delete it for you. ‍♀️ Then to top it off, they don’t respond right away, you have to wait at least a week for the issue to be fixed. I don’t understand why they don’t just add an “edit” or “delete” button.
Instead of having the affiliates wait for their payment while they take their sweet time to get to it.
I NEVER ever complain or leave bad reviews! This is my first time writing one like this.. This means it has taken A LOT for me to get to this point. I will be finding a new app if they can’t get it together especially since this app isn’t cheap... I’m paying for their “best” package.

DROPSHIPPINGwebs

El soporte no es bueno si quieres personalizar algo, tras varios días intentando poner en marcha el programa he tenido que desistir. El slogan de "simple" no es correcto desde mi punto de vista. Hago preguntas concretas y sólo me envían enlaces a la documentación donde no queda nada claro en mi caso cómo actuar.

Hydroponique Pipe

Be careful what permissions you give them. Refersion logged into my account and created a 100% discount code for my product without my consent.

To use Refersion, they give themselves permissions within your Shopify store that allows people to do this. I am not personally comfortable with giving strangers this level of access -- especially when they feel comfortable creating discount codes without my permission.

Kurafuchi

I’ve been using this for a few months and I’m very underwhelmed by the results. Encountered an issue with the referral code not being generated. The support said it was a bug from a few days prior which they had since fixed, but clearly their "fix" didn’t generate the code and the problem was still there. I think it’s fair to say they should have notified me of this major bug when I inquired about this exact feature just two days prior.

A big issue is that the app is not responsive or mobile-friendly at all and since all our influencers are on mobile, it doesn’t look good.

I invested quite a lot of time in the setting up & getting familiar with this complicated app, and at a rate of 89$ a month, this has been a huge waste of resources. I’m done. Will be waiting for a better app to come along.

Car Guy Supplies

We have been using Refersion for the past 5 months and have had nothing but problems. The app is very buggy and never seems to be working properly. I have worked for years to build lasting relationships with my affiliate partners and the Refersion software has been randomly giving and then taking away commissions putting my integrity into question. Unforutanly after several commission issues, I can no longer trust this app and will be looking into different options.

MONSTERBASS

What's the point of having an affiliate program if you can't communicate effectively with them? What Refersion doesn't tell you is that your affiliates CANNOT read the messages you send to them from their mobile device.

So we sent an announcement to 200 affiliates and then went about our business. Two days later our Customer Support inbox is flooded with messages from our affiliates saying they NEVER got the message. Why? Because 100% of them accessed their dashboard from their phone.

When I reached out to support I received this response... "As of currently Refersion hasn't yet been optimized for mobile..."

So there you have it. If i'm managing an affiliate program, I would NEVER use Refersion, until it works across all platforms. An app that doesn't work on mobile? Dumb.

ANNAFOXY

Very bad customer service. Don’t get answered for more than a week and they don’t fix problems. If this behaviour will continue, i will probably end my subscription. Thanks

August 6, 2019

We are sorry you had a negative experience contacting Refersion. After this review was posted, we checked our records and found no emails from your e-mail address on file or associated with your Refersion account. We also reached out to you via both e-mail and phone and did not receive any response. We absolutely want to make things better and hope to get in touch soon!

Nakamol

We received a lot of fraudulent transactions. I paid the affiliates without knowing they were fraudulent and created a complete mess and cost me a lot of money and credibility with my customers.

Texture Clothing

I have decided to uninstall this app for the following reasons:

1. We offered a free shipping code to affiliates and Refersion couldn't handle it. The app deducted the cost of the shipping from the affiliate's total, so that the commission wasn't correct.
2. The customer service is lacking. It took days to hear back about troubleshooting.
3. In order to give the affiliates a unique weblink, we had to add another step and enter the link into the back end of Shopify. (So many podcasters have their own links to send referrals...I just think this workaround is a bit unnecessary.)

No Fail 2 0 Radical Womens Fitness

Underwhelmed and unimpressed. Two days for test purchases to show up in the dashboard when they say it should be an hour at most. Lackluster and flip responses to support requests. On the getting started webinar (where the leader seemed distracted, confused and took such long pauses between thoughts we thought the screen had froze except for the loud background noise) -- he had no insights or help to offer participants in the Q&A. Moreover, he began answering questions and then immediately lost his train of thought every time a new one popped up in the chat field. Just really unprofessional at every step of this process.

When participants asked about similar problems they were having he said their order volume (or something to that effect) was slowing down their product. Again, very blasé and not very confidence inducing.

I'd been waiting for this product to work as I have several influencers in multiple countries and time zones wanting to be affiliates. I went to upgrade after realizing they force you to in order to be able to create a coupon code. I agreed to the upgrade price but when I go to use it, it says I still need to upgrade and round and round in circles. The support response was that it sometimes takes a while and "sorry."

If you're in a hurry to get your affiliate program up and running, you will be disappointed here. I am an affiliate for another company that also uses Refersion and it's been a headache (missing referral links in dashboard, etc) from that perspective, too.

They also need to cutback on the constant canned emails if the live support and product is so incredibly lackluster.

I'll submit another review if this actually works without so much lag time for set up.

Previous 1 3