Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 mars 2023

Janice from Refersion is incredible! So helpful and fast in her responses. Also so clear. Thank you Janice!

Janessa Leone
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
4 avril 2023

Narciso was great. Very helpful and respectful loved his customer service. Will highly recommend the app.

ROOFTOP CELERY
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 mars 2023

John was super helpful with some questions I had today regarding payments and responded very quickly!

Aloxxi Professional
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 mars 2023

I am really happy thus far, the support team has been great! Narciso has been so helpful and very proactive.

Nummies
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 octobre 2023

beatiful

Hodica Leather Goods
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 août 2013

Probably the BEST app support I have encountered in the years of having our store. Installed easily, and testing showed it also worked perfectly!
We are excited to see where this takes our store next, thank you Alex!

Maple Leash
Plus de 10 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 février 2015

I'm only a few days in but so far I am extremely impressed with Refersion. The interface is clean, fast and extremely easy to set up. It makes me cringe thinking about the past year I wasted with a larger affiliate tracking service. The Post Purchase option is money, can't wait to get this off and running!

FantasyJocks™: Fantasy Football Trophies | Draft Boards | Championship Belts
Plus de 8 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 mars 2016

Refersion easily integrates with shopify, provides a quick and easy way for affiliate s to register and also integrates with paypal for easy payment for commissions. It's win/win and a no-brainer if you want to expand using affiliate marketing. Highly recommended!

Edge Mobility System
Plus de 8 ans d’utilisation de l’application
4 mars 2020

Andre from Refersion was amazing to work with. Thank you for helping out and making our day-to-day processes so much better! We appreciate you and love working with you!

Anatomie Store
Plus de 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
13 février 2017

I don't work with many affiliates but the app has done its job.

Best Maps Ever