Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
3 juillet 2013

Outstanding customer support and service. Easy setup and they have worked closely with us on any issues that have come up. Agressively adding new features as well!

ViewSPORT
Plus de 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 mai 2016

I love Refersion! Super easy to set-up and use.

Bonnie And Clyde Pet Goods
2 mai 2014

Great App! Very easy to use. Have had affiliates sign up with me and paid them theirs fees so they are happy:-). Service from Alex is excellent! Would definitely recommend.

not.a.sponge*
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
19 mars 2016

This is by far the best Affiliate app out there with all the features. We use this for our apparel brand www.alvafitness.com and the tool has really helped us take our marketing strategy to the next level.

Alva Fitness
20 mai 2013

Simply put, Refersion is an example of why we host our store on Shopify. It's a professional affiliate management application and platform offered in a package that's simple to use and takes one-click to install. When we've had questions, Alex has been fast and thorough with his responses, exceeding any expectations we could have had. Week after week we see tweaks and new features implemented--the app keeps getting better.

I highly recommend Refersion. It brings the affiliate management tools you would want in Shopify and seamlessly integrates with payment solutions and even email marketing.

Excel Skin™
27 septembre 2016

AWESOME! EASY! HELPS SO MUCH WITH BUILDING HYPE!

F3mm3fatal3
Modifié le 13 janvier 2020

We have used Refersion for over three years and have built an awesome ambassador program on it! Refersion makes it easy to send commission to affiliates and automatically creates coupon codes on Shopify when an affiliate creates their unique code to promote with. If we ever have a problem, the Refersion team is very quick to solve the issue. Affiliate marketing has been a huge part of our company thanks to Refersion

VIBEDRATION
15 août 2017

I'm still seeing if this will be profitable for me. But I love the idea and support I have received! Thanks Erik!

Essential Oil Style
16 janvier 2016

Our store had a problem with the tracking and refersion team followed up and solved the problem.

Penguin Organics
7 novembre 2016

Great way for anyone running a physical products e-commerce store to benefit from an affiliate program. Easy to use for both the client and affiliate.

Nutririse