Avis (1 010)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
3 novembre 2017

Amazing level of support! Very complete affiliate tracking system for eCommerce. We have just started with them and just does what we need it to do. 100% recommended!
Install it!

Preppypaws
Royaume-Uni
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 juillet 2016

This is a very cool idea and I look forward to using it!

Connect 2 Geek
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 octobre 2017

Great help from Eric, thanks for helping me setting Refersion up on the site. Already have my first affiliate from the Marketplace.

Unicornllama
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 août 2016

So far so good. Amazing platform hoping for the best :)

Sporttiv
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 mai 2018

Refersion is a great app I've been using the for a couple of days and I already have my first affiliate partner. There marketplace works well. There customer service is great they respond in less than 24 hours. Erik has been very helpful!
Thanks

Iman Watches
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 26 juin 2016

We decided to go with Refersion, because it integrates beautifully with our recurring billing app by ReCharge (with is another five star app with impeccable support). So far it's doing exactly what it needs to do. Thanks, Refersion!

Shearclub
17 juin 2016

This app makes it very easy for me to manage my affiliates and increase my sale volume.

Crystal Dnp
7 mars 2018

Had fast, great service with Erik! Thank you!

Kittycatkrate
10 mars 2016

Amazing App. Very user friendly.

Ivory Online
Australie
Modifié le 27 juillet 2017

Ótimo aplicativo com um atendimento nota 1000... Eu sou Brasileiro e não entendo Inglês e o Erick do suporte configurou o sistema todo para mim remotamente ... Eu indico a compra desse APP ... E valeu Erick pelo atendimento impecável...
Tradução ...
Great app with a 1000 note attendance ... I'm Brazilian and I do not understand English and Erick's support has set up the whole system for me remotely ... I indicate the purchase of this APP ... And thanks Erick for the impeccable service ...

Ricardo Rocchi