Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 mai 2023

I recently had a technical issue regarding the priority between discount codes and referral links. I reached out to the customer support team and I have to say that I was impressed by how quickly and easily the problem was solved. Janice was particularly helpful in providing me with a clear explanation of how the system works and what I needed to do to get the best deal. Thanks to her, I was able to complete my purchase with confidence and ease. Overall, I am very satisfied with the level of customer service I received and I would highly recommend this company to others. Thank you again to Janice and the rest of the team for their excellent support!

Irresistible Me
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 26 juin 2023

Updated to 5 stars. Customer service very graciously amended our plan. Thank you!

Be careful. They sign you on to a one year agreement that automatically renews, and will charge you for the rest of the year if you don't want to continue using their platform. A very disappointing experience, you'd think that after years of being a customer they'd let us move on without trying to squeeze our small business for more money.

Ora Cacao
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Refersion, Inc. a répondu 12 juin 2023

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We have certainly appreciated your partnership and would not want this to be your lasting impression of our service.

While we do have a number of month-to-month plans available, you were on a plan with a contracted term. With that being said, we always want to create a positive experience for our partners and we’re glad we were able to resolve this.

We wish you the best moving forward and if there's anything further we can do, please let us know.

30 décembre 2022

I had a great experience getting onboarded by Eugene. He quickly got everything installed and placed a test order. We have several affiliates that have expressed interest so far. I'm hoping it works out, but time will tell.

ShutTheBoxGame
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 septembre 2023

Andre and Andrea were a great aids in not just getting us setup on our Shopify Plus store but going above and beyond to ensure that we had more than enough to succeed with Refersion! They were available for all of our onboarding questions and were always willing to help in any way they could. Very pleased with Refersion’s customer service so far!

Muenster Pet
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 avril 2023

So far so good and Janice was super helpful getting me set up. Looking forward to using and seeing what it can do for my business.

FreshFleeces
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 juillet 2023

Janice was awesome! Being new to Refersion, I had some questions which Janice was super helpful with. I also appreciated how quickly she responded and got me all set up, thank you!

Renewal Kit
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 février 2023

I am brand spankin' new to Refersion, and John helped me through a critical step so our affiliates could start earning their well-earned compensation. He was fast, and provided details and screen shots so I could complete the job. Thank you john!

Fish Fixe
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2023

We're just getting started with Refersion but, so far have had a great onboarding experience looking forward to seeing how the app can help grow our affiliate strategy!

After9
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 mars 2023

We recently made the migration to Refersion and their support has been fantastic along the way. There were several features we were missing or unable to find. Andre from Refersion has been providing us with outstanding support throughout our onboarding process. Thank you, Andre!

Ra Optics
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mars 2023

We've been using Refersion for several years, and we're quite happy with the app. In fact, we switched to CJ about a year ago and never canceled Refersion. I'm glad, because we ended up not loving CJ and now we're going full steam ahead with Refersion. We just upgraded our account to unlock the Amazon Attribution, My Vertical, Gap Analysis, and expanded commission structure features. Andre has been great with onboarding. He's quite responsive and helpful.

Best Nest Wellness