Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 décembre 2023

Andre Tan from Refersion is a literal life saver!
We have moved our affiliate program over to Refersion and they have held our hand every step of the way!
Andre answers every question thoroughly and also in a way we can understand (not so techy people over here).
Very grateful for all of their support & highly recommend their program!

Yoni Pleasure Palace
Australie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

John was super helpful with merging my two accounts !

HockeyShot USA
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
17 octobre 2023

Andre was incredibly helpful in problem solving and troubleshooting several questions we had with the program after switching to a headless website.

RHOBACK
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 26 juin 2023

Updated to 5 stars. Customer service very graciously amended our plan. Thank you!

Be careful. They sign you on to a one year agreement that automatically renews, and will charge you for the rest of the year if you don't want to continue using their platform. A very disappointing experience, you'd think that after years of being a customer they'd let us move on without trying to squeeze our small business for more money.

Ora Cacao
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Refersion, Inc. a répondu 12 juin 2023

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We have certainly appreciated your partnership and would not want this to be your lasting impression of our service.

While we do have a number of month-to-month plans available, you were on a plan with a contracted term. With that being said, we always want to create a positive experience for our partners and we’re glad we were able to resolve this.

We wish you the best moving forward and if there's anything further we can do, please let us know.

6 mai 2023

I recently had a technical issue regarding the priority between discount codes and referral links. I reached out to the customer support team and I have to say that I was impressed by how quickly and easily the problem was solved. Janice was particularly helpful in providing me with a clear explanation of how the system works and what I needed to do to get the best deal. Thanks to her, I was able to complete my purchase with confidence and ease. Overall, I am very satisfied with the level of customer service I received and I would highly recommend this company to others. Thank you again to Janice and the rest of the team for their excellent support!

Irresistible Me
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
25 mars 2024

Everyone I interacted with was wonderful, but Kath and Janice were particularly outstanding! Despite the challenge of managing time differences, I consistently received prompt replies within 12 hours. Their responses were not only quick but also friendly and incredibly helpful. I had numerous conversations with Janice, who was always exceptionally supportive. Similarly, Kath was very approachable and went above and beyond to assist me. Their excellent service truly made a difference!

PARACOSMIC
Australie
19 septembre 2023

Andre and Andrea were a great aids in not just getting us setup on our Shopify Plus store but going above and beyond to ensure that we had more than enough to succeed with Refersion! They were available for all of our onboarding questions and were always willing to help in any way they could. Very pleased with Refersion’s customer service so far!

Muenster Pet
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 août 2023

We've been a Refersion customer for about 5 years and the team has always been great to work with.

Recently, we were working on a project to connect Refersion to a landing page platform and Andre from the team was a huge help to get the project completed!

Tiege Hanley
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
22 septembre 2023

Had some trouble uploading cvs files for an affiliate. John did an amazing job helping me out. THANK YOU JOHN:)

Dermalogica Switzerland
Suisse
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 août 2023

Refersion is a really great affiliate platform for us. It allows us to seamlessly track commissions and pay out affiliates + see top partners. John on their team is great as well, really helpful whenever I have questions.

Equip