Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

The Tattoo Club US

The team at Refersion, especially Olivier, were very helpful with getting us integrated and setup correctly!

E Ola Hawaii

Got a lot of help from Refersion on install and integration with Shopify and PayPal particularly from Andrew who was really responsive to the configuration issues we had. The plug-in seems pretty easy to use so far. Hopefully the affiliate marketing works and I can see how efficient the calculations and payouts are.

The Smart Founder

Awesome app and even better support. Andrew followed up on an email he sent with instructions on how to set something up in the app. Thanks Andrew! He didn't have to follow up, but he went above and beyond and did.

The Cultured Coconut

I had an issue with the initial setup but Andrew helped me out right away and It's now smooth sailing.

Mezcla | Plant Protein Bars

Olivier from Refersion did a great job with walking us through the platform. We just signed up so do not have a ton of insight into Refersion yet, but so far the customer service has been great!

Pretty Pokets

Best customer service and Andre helped me from start to finish and explained all the different options and setup. We are getting a lot of affiliate sign-ups and the process so far has been super smooth!

Iron Flask

I am still at the early stages of trying this app, but the support I got from them so far is impressive, special thanks to Andre for his amazing work.

Sleep Artisan

I think this is going to be a great tool for our site, just what we were looking for. Andre has been a huge help making sure everything is working properly for set up!

Beardthemen

I used this app and had tons of questions and concerns and Olivier from reversion helped me through it all!!! I love these guys and definitely staying ! Thanks again man!!!

ModernChicStyle

I will be using this app to pay affiliates. Have not had to utilize it yet but it seems to be a great app. Andre did a test order and everything is set up properly and working smoothly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73