Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Britzgo Hearing Amplifiers

Great program to get you started. Customer support team are awesome and very helpful. Make sure you set some time aside to do a call with them, it's worth it.

Ninja Brand Inc

Ran into some issues initially with the App. For whatever reason, it wouldn't track commissions when switching browsers. I did a complete restart and cache/history clear on all browsers, and then my test orders went through. Initially there was a delay in support, but after making contact, they have been very responsive. The only thing it really needs further is to be able to change the Social Media icons for simplicity on the Affiliate's end (If it's not stupid simple, they won't use it we found out), so hopefully they can customize that or enable that option for the near future and I think this will be the best affiliate App available. So far, for it's features and simplicity of integration, it's the best thing going, and the pricing seems pretty fair for what we need.

Neoh Nobo

Update: the guys at refersion were kindly able to negotiate a refund from Shopify on my behalf, which I am very happy with. I would recommend the app itself based on the functionality, but would suggest users be mindful of their subscription cost etc.

I was charged the maximum tarrif for this app despite subscribing to the entry level subscription and removing the app. Both Shopify and Refersion have both been useless and neither were willing to help as they claim they do not have a refund policy... The lack of customer service from both is disgusting and I will be considering a move to another platform. Purchase/trial at your own risk.

Buddhapants 2

Cool app. All setup. Hope to see the ROI soon. Easy to use. Alex the founder is great help. Looking forward to the software helping us grow.

Thestyleplace

Easy to install and use time will tell if it works for us....

That Destiny Life

Perfect way to add a affiliate program to any online store.

Activist Skincare

My company sells handmade custom skin care products like facial serums for a wide variety of skin types. In order to reach a wide market we are using affiliate marketing. I was searching for an alternative to Share-A-Sale which has a steep startup cost ($600). This one lets you start off as low as $19/month. I don't like that an affiliate cannot combine an affiliate link with a personalized discount code, but otherwise I am finding it a great solution. Also, the customer service is responsive.

Shaggy Unicorn

So far so good! Easy to get started and looks promising!

Lottie Dolls

We've only begun to use, but the customer service during set-up has been wonderful! Erik was responsive and clear, and did his very best to ensure we got set up smoothly. So far, the dashboard has been easy to use, and the tracking process was relatively easy - syncing to Shopify was seamless and quick.

The Imagination Tree

It has the fundamentals of a solid app, but there are many of small changes they could make to dramatically improve the product. Like - you cannot message all affiliates in one go, you have to add them one by one. Or being able to produce a report with all the data, apparently you need to be pay even more a month to be able to access reports that include all data.

I think with small changes like these, and speedier support, this has the potential to be the go to app for affiliates.