Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Davina Shefet Art

I'm having problem after problem since yesterday, first with the tracking, then the order amount wasn't correct, I tried figuring it out with both Emma and Erik but they just couldn't find why there was this problem and then stopped answering... I also want to say to the EU based shopify owners that the paypal payouts have been stopped by paypal for non US markets (I talked with paypal this morning on the phone and they told me) so I wrote again to Refersion to get some help with using Stripe instead and then again no reply and it's been the whole day...

Abella Eyewear

Their API endpoints have Cloudflare enabled to block "automated requests" - after contacting support, they said we should change our user agent. What kind of unprofessional API is this?

Soul Nutrition Colombia

Didnt work. All the sales online never showed up in any of the affiliates accounts. But worse of all, the customer service doesnt exist so when you have a problem, you cant actually fix it. There is actually no customer service, just automated emails 48-72 hours after you ask a question. Terrible.

Kids2kingscollection

I got charged the second i installed this even though there is a 14 day trial. Never used it and uninstalled in first week but i was charged the first day.

Most likely hidden language when initially setting it up to steal from customers. Avoid at all cost.

Vistory Fitness

They're customer service is terrible. I've been trying for weeks to get a simple issue resolved and they keep ignoring me. No response at all. I recommend LeadDyno or another service.

Irene Glam

Be ready to being charged even if you want to cancel your subscription. Complete lack of support, but more than ready to charge your credit card.
Get ready to pay!

Premieringnow

If you are planning on downloading this app then be ready to pay whether you want to or not. I downloaded the app and decided that it will not benefit my shop. After a few days I removed the app way before the trial was over, and I got hit with a charge. I emailed support and they did cancel my account, however, they did not refund me as they claim that they are an independent app from shopify and you have to notify them to cancel the account. Nowhere on the app does it say that, but It's ok they can keep the payment. Be careful and make sure that you don't remove the app without emailing them or the same will happen to you.

Divaslounge Online

Affiliatly is better. Had to uninstall

Nosefrida Australia Official Site

Absolutely terrible support, steer clear of this company, I have been asking for support for days and nothing back, I have a lot of affiliates who are starting to ask about their conversions as well...What a nightmare

CasaMom's Everything

Don't understand and support was there but not helpful