Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Trendy Smilez

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thanks to Brittany of Refersion. Just started using the APP.
Invite you all to visit our online store trendysmilez.com (on Shopify Platform) provide your feedback to improve,sign up for free, share and those interested may join as Affiliates. Will provide full review of APP after the trial period. Thanks to all!

Originalsound

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app!

// Original Sound

The Travel Bra 2

Location Australia

Customer service is excellent and the concept is great. Our advice is to think very carefully before committing to any affiliates app because once your affiliates are all signed up then you don't want to stuff them around by changing to a different app.
We very quickly moved to having to pay $27 a month for our affiliate program with Refersion once we had a number signed up but we were not yet generating any income from the affiliates program. This is a big commitment for a new company so for us the jury is still out on this app.

Olayemi 3

Location Nigeria

Cool app,but it doesn't work for my currency and refersion won't consider me :(

Teas And Extracts

It looks nice and functions great but the ROI isn't good at all.

$750 in sales at $27 (basic plan). Your cutting right into the cost of the product not the margin on the product.

This program would be so much more if it was commissions (payout) that your pricing plan went off of.

Conejo Damaru

Location Mexico

I like that they don't charge money until you start to have some success with the app. I don't like that the website and the interface look obsolete. I also don't like that I send a question via email and never got an answer. And finally, I don't like that they don't have multilingual support or at least a way for me to manually translate the subscription form for potential affiliates, as well as their dashboard for reports.

2 Next