Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

www.remixd.co.uk

So far so good - has some traffic - best way is to engage your affiliates not just accept anyone and sign up to the marketplace

Cape Cali

So far so good. Emma did an amazing job with integrating Refersion with my Shopify Store. Thanks so much. Kim

Luminance

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We've been using this for the affiliates we work with, and helps us keep track of everything. When we had issues we just emailed support, and Emma was so helpful and prompt.

K Society Co

Location Australia

Great app with a great support team. Thanks to Emma I was able to get a few redirection problems fixed! :)

Kuckian

Whilst we didn't have the best of luck with this app, Customer Service were very professional, friendly, and seem to have good intentions towards their customers which is a rare find. The pricing is steep and you will need a good amount of sales a day to make profit if you're using affiliate codes. But the staff and platform seem good.

Integritydrivennutrition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for setting up and tracking affiliate sales. The thing I like most about this app is customer service. I've rarely had to wait 24hrs. for a responses to questions.

Britzgo Hearing Amplifiers

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great program to get you started. Customer support team are awesome and very helpful. Make sure you set some time aside to do a call with them, it's worth it.

Ninja Brand Inc

Time spent using app About 2 years

Ran into some issues initially with the App. For whatever reason, it wouldn't track commissions when switching browsers. I did a complete restart and cache/history clear on all browsers, and then my test orders went through. Initially there was a delay in support, but after making contact, they have been very responsive. The only thing it really needs further is to be able to change the Social Media icons for simplicity on the Affiliate's end (If it's not stupid simple, they won't use it we found out), so hopefully they can customize that or enable that option for the near future and I think this will be the best affiliate App available. So far, for it's features and simplicity of integration, it's the best thing going, and the pricing seems pretty fair for what we need.

Neoh Nobo

Time spent using app About 1 month

Update: the guys at refersion were kindly able to negotiate a refund from Shopify on my behalf, which I am very happy with. I would recommend the app itself based on the functionality, but would suggest users be mindful of their subscription cost etc.

I was charged the maximum tarrif for this app despite subscribing to the entry level subscription and removing the app. Both Shopify and Refersion have both been useless and neither were willing to help as they claim they do not have a refund policy... The lack of customer service from both is disgusting and I will be considering a move to another platform. Purchase/trial at your own risk.

Buddhapants 2

Cool app. All setup. Hope to see the ROI soon. Easy to use. Alex the founder is great help. Looking forward to the software helping us grow.