Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

LashLuxury

I setup my affiliate program really organically. It's super simple with the help of the Refersion team. Emma was super helpful getting me setup. Cheers!

Dom's Goods

Nick was incredible help with this! He was very responsive and helped us get all the bugs fixed properly to get the tracking working properly.

Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil

We are now using Refersion for two sites, and are seeing success so far! My call with Emma today was so helpful! She walked me through different processes to track our Affiliates and conversions, as well as how to change their commission rate. Thanks for all your help!

BOLDR

We're a new customer. Emma (support team) did an *amazing* job getting us up and running quickly. Kudos to their support team for their knowledge, responsiveness, and being cool. It's a rare combo. Facts. Excited to leverage the platform!

GetPublished

Super pleased with Refersion. With the app and especially the support team. Easy to use and modify to our unique needs

Botanique Colombia

When you are trying a new app the support is very important and Reversion have it!
Excellent support service is given by Nick, the answer fast and effective.
The videos are clear and easy to understand.

Relatable-Game

So far it's great, and Nick was super helpful! Thanks! ----------------------------------------------

HiFiGo

Very thanks Nick, he is really a good guys for our affiliate program. I'm trying to this app and hope it takes me more traffic . By the way, Nick is a handsome man. If you are considering how to setup your refersion, pls don't hesitate and contact with Nick directly .Because there will be one more chicken leg on his dinner plate.

Built Bar

Great app! Easy to use. I really like the user interface!

Most impressive part has been the customer service! Emma was always on top of it, responded quickly and helped on small and large initiatives.

The only thing that they could do better is allow stores to actively recruit on the platform. Hope there are plans for that!

LuxKidzworld

Nick did a great job assisting me with setting up this app. He even did a test to make sure everything was working properly. Thanks Nick