Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Thestyleplace

Easy to install and use time will tell if it works for us....

That Destiny Life

Time spent using app About 3 years

Perfect way to add a affiliate program to any online store.

Activist Skincare

My company sells handmade custom skin care products like facial serums for a wide variety of skin types. In order to reach a wide market we are using affiliate marketing. I was searching for an alternative to Share-A-Sale which has a steep startup cost ($600). This one lets you start off as low as $19/month. I don't like that an affiliate cannot combine an affiliate link with a personalized discount code, but otherwise I am finding it a great solution. Also, the customer service is responsive.

Shaggy Unicorn

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good! Easy to get started and looks promising!

Lottie Dolls

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've only begun to use, but the customer service during set-up has been wonderful! Erik was responsive and clear, and did his very best to ensure we got set up smoothly. So far, the dashboard has been easy to use, and the tracking process was relatively easy - syncing to Shopify was seamless and quick.

The Imagination Tree

It has the fundamentals of a solid app, but there are many of small changes they could make to dramatically improve the product. Like - you cannot message all affiliates in one go, you have to add them one by one. Or being able to produce a report with all the data, apparently you need to be pay even more a month to be able to access reports that include all data.

I think with small changes like these, and speedier support, this has the potential to be the go to app for affiliates.

Artisan Snacks Corp

Time spent using app About 1 year

This could work. We look forward to it.

The Barkn Fun Company

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Not bad at all - it is helping us get the word out! It's a great tool to share with our social advocates! See it here: www.barknfun.ca

Aquaextremeproducts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Overall I think Refersion is effective. The set-up was a little tough for me and don't like the payments are only on PayPal. Any affiliate system is only as good as how much you put into it.

Wardrobe By Me

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the fact, that I can pay back something to all the people that help and support my shop.
Christina Wardrobe By Me