Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

KITHCUSTOM

Nick from Refersion has been very helpful to me and addressed all my concerns. I am very thankful to him and the rest of the team for all the prompt replies and always being there to answer my questions. Its been a very smooth journey easing into the app. The service is wonderful and I highly recommend everyone to try it out!!

Biird

Great way to get a referral program started. Everything you need is there and it's super easy to get going. Andre from Refersion help us greatly to test everything and get it all going.

Packed Health

Program seems to work well. It was simple to create an acount, Nick was really helpful getting everything setup.

July

Refersion was relatively easy to onboard onto, and the dashboard is easy to navigate. Their customer service is excellent and Andre guided our team the whole way as we got everything set up. He responded extremely quickly and gave us very clear and specific instructions. Thanks Andre!

Copper Footmat

Thanks Olivier! Big help in getting my tracking set. Had to do some troubleshooting with me on a subdomain, but it all worked out.

Farrah's Dream

I used this app to assist me with managing influencers. I also like the customer Support Nick provided.

Momentous

Customer service from Refersion (and Andre in particular) is great! The team always gets back to me quickly and is willing to go above and beyond to help me with customized requests and report pulls.

Corinthian's Corner

Excited to start scaling our affiliate program here! Oliver was very helpful during the set up and customization process.

Kevia Style, LLC

Good app. Works exactly how we are wanting with Recharge. Olivier was very helpful in figuring out what I was doing wrong and to get it working for me.

Dogkco

Shout out to Nick! Nick was ultra friendly and helped me with the initial set up and ensured everything worked correctly. Despite my tardy responses he continued to check up on me :)
Keep up the good work Nick!