Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

konaleashes

So far, staff has been really good, app is easy to navigate! The only down side, is: it is on the pricey side.

Resync

Being this is my first week at a new job and having no clue on affiliate programs, I found the refersion was very attentive and helpful with all of my questions. Once reading through the FAQ I was able to navigate through the website with ease and get our program up and running within a day!

Proven Industries

Like how quick customer services gets back with you! Olivier form refersion got right with me and found a solution fast :) Glad I decided to use a great app for my life line!! Thanks Olivier!!!

LOUD & PROUD SHOP

This app is great and helps offer a simple solution to my needs for affiliates. The company follow up and customer service is very good, as well. Nick was there to personally test my integration and is a great support. He has been amazing. So far so good!!

thePaintLine.com

This app is really great for tracking affiliates! It makes things so simple and organized, and we love being able to connect it to our Shopify store. Paying affiliates through this platform is seamless and simple. Setting everything up initially can be a little challenging, but the tutorial videos help a lot. When we couldn't figure out a few things on our own, Emma from customer service stepped in! She was able to walk us through setting up discount links and made sure everything was running smoothly which was much appreciated. Overall, I would definitely recommend this app to users who are seeking an affiliate management system!

Vapourium

This app seems like it has a lot of moving parts, and difficult to use... HOWEVER the tutorials and support from the Customer Success Manager made it super easy. The depth of what we want to do was quickly achieved.

10/10

Knoty Resort Wear

This app is very easy to use and the customer service is amazing. Emma helped me go thru the app and learn how to use it and always answered all my questions with professionalism. She was always on top of it!

Patriot Cornhole

The integration process was easy, they even ran a test order for me. Please buy Emma a beer. Thanks again!

Natural Armor

have worked with a lot of apps and the customer service was terrible.

Emma was the consummate profession and very knowledgeable.

if for some reason she doesn't work out with your company, send her to me. She's hired!

Ripplez By Danny

Refersion has been very helpful. They respond quickly to my questions and are always willing to login and make an adjustment for me. Emma Shakima and Eric have all been very active contacting me. Thank you Refersion not just for a great app but also for your great service!