Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Trusted Business Lists

Only just installed the app and seems very easy to me so far. Let's see how it goes. But set up was a doddle!

Jainmy

I've been trying to do this for 2 years with other companies and kept putting it off because all the other websites make it too time consuming to figure out their backend and setup like business owners don't have enough on their plate. The girl on the customer support chat was very helpful and walked me through it and I was able to set mine up quickly and dedicated me plenty of time as opposed to leaddyno where they just send you to watch complicated videos that are not even up to date and you have to pay for the visits not like refersion where it doesn't matter the amount of traffic. I'm giving it a 4 star because they should have commissions per product category instead of adding the product skus one by one and also they need to have a short sweet video for merchants to walk new affiliates on how to sign up for the program quickly and start making money right away but besides that I like it.

Exxceed

Superb! Intelligent Design; Reasonable and Fair Practice; Great Converter

Tuffntiny

Great product, saves hours compared to how we were doing it before. Easy to use, lots of customization.

Glotrition

So far, so good! Set up was surprisingly easy. Easy from the affiliate side too.

Generation Mindful

Easy to set up and customize. Love the dashboard!

Boss System

Refersion saved my life. I needed an affiliate program that could help me track the referrals and sales and all the other platforms were insufficient or too expensive. Refersion was my answer and gave me more than I expected. My sales are increasing and I have an easier way to track and pay my referrals. I have referred Refersion to several of my friends.

Trendy Smilez

Thanks to Brittany of Refersion. Just started using the APP.
Invite you all to visit our online store trendysmilez.com (on Shopify Platform) provide your feedback to improve,sign up for free, share and those interested may join as Affiliates. Will provide full review of APP after the trial period. Thanks to all!

Squeaker

So far so good. Very robust on the back end and it seems that a lot of customers are keen to sign up for the program. It really comes into it's own when creating an affiliate program with influences. Very easy to setup and sorts all the payments for you. Definitely worth it and as your customer base grows it's vital. I only wish I had set it up earlier!

Red Rocket Hobby Shop

Great app and works well. Excellent support too!