Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Nrthclothing

Just started out using this software. Looks good and easy to use so far!

Simplyearth

They rock. Very simple. And simple is good. SImply Earth

Premieringnow

If you are planning on downloading this app then be ready to pay whether you want to or not. I downloaded the app and decided that it will not benefit my shop. After a few days I removed the app way before the trial was over, and I got hit with a charge. I emailed support and they did cancel my account, however, they did not refund me as they claim that they are an independent app from shopify and you have to notify them to cancel the account. Nowhere on the app does it say that, but It's ok they can keep the payment. Be careful and make sure that you don't remove the app without emailing them or the same will happen to you.

K9 Sport Sack

Amazing app and integration so far. Has worked seamlessly with shopify. Great app. Will write another review soon for an update.

Gamergift

Great app ! easy to use , hope see some increase soon

Wholesomenutritionals

Refersion makes a complex process easy and simple. Loving this app so far. Makes getting set up in our Affiliate System sooo easy.

Daniel
Utzy Naturals

Eblueberries

so far so good. I love this app. It looks promising. However I would love more information about where I can actually list my affiliate program. Refersion should offer an updated list with all the good directories to add your affiliate program to.

Shearclub

We decided to go with Refersion, because it integrates beautifully with our recurring billing app by ReCharge (with is another five star app with impeccable support). So far it's doing exactly what it needs to do. Thanks, Refersion!

Daebakcases

Refersion is one of the most useful shopify apps I have ever used. Personally I use it to track my affiliate conversions via discount codes, which gets rid of the headache from the excel sheet I have been using previously. Also, Refersion is great for keeping track of royalties if you have a large number of people that work for you. Their customer support is top notch and I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to keep track of affiliates using an easy to understand system.

Bepurebeauty

It works with one affiliate. It seemed that they would promote our site to get affiliates to find us. So far we have had no other affiliates sign up.