Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Bluvos Energy Ltd

Everything works great so far. Affiliates are signing up and driving traffic!

Yourturnkeystore 161

Solid. Good customer service as well

Tara Lynns

We have had great success with this app. It is easy to use and easy for clients to set up and get paid.

Lose A Pound Daily

This app has been a lifesaver. I used a different platform app in the past and it was a nightmare. Thanks!

Cityofz

So far so good. In the early stages of trying this app.

Crystal Dnp

This app makes it very easy for me to manage my affiliates and increase my sale volume.

Moringa Source

After reviewing multiple affiliate program options, we elected to go with Refersion. Its depth of customization, interface, and tracking ability, are second to none. If you want the best affiliate suite there is, Refersion is the first and last stop. Don't even bother looking into any other options.

Oculusfps

We are switching affiliate platforms because of the ease of use and great service we've had from Refersion.
We were looking for a platform that allowed a multi-tier program, and integrated affiliate links and discount codes with easy tracking and payment settings. Refersion met all of those needs, and helped us get everything set up just the way we wanted it.
Highly recommend using this for any affiliate/sponsorship programs you want to run. Well worth the investment.

Eupterrae

This is really neat, I am excited to incorporate this into my store!

Amaze Tea2

Great service. Has helped with the Amaze Tea Co affiliate program! (http://www.amazeteaco.com)