Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Sedo Audio

Just implemented this week. Going well so far. Support has been very good. Looking forward to increased sales!!

Goodshave Com

Alex and his team are superb and went out of their way to help us setup their affiliate system. Highly recommended and an awesome company to work with!

Mark
Goodshave.com

Rue Macellin

So far so good. It's very straightforward to setup and use. We've got a few registered affiliates already.

Bariatricpal

Good app but seems like affiliate programs are going out of style.

Amaranth Collection

This app/company has always been helpful and quick to respond if I have had any questions or issues. Thanks!

Ultimate Sex Toy Shop

Just installed this app with no problems at all. Hope to see great results down the road.

Fitkit Com

Not only was this simple to set up, my affiliates love the ease of use, which is a big plus. The customer service is top notch. I highly recommend this app.

Artyourwalls

Really easy to set up and use. No many publishers in the marketplace though,

Swoop Towels

Refersion was a no-sweat setup and does exactly what it says it will. Even the basic paid plan is very feature-rich, so you don't have to upgrade to a higher plan to get an affiliate program that really works, but as your business grows there are some worth while upgrades.
One feature that I love that I didn't know about until after I started using Refersion is the post-purchase affiliate sign-up. You can easily configure it so that it offers any customer their own tracking link so that they can get paid to refer you to their network!
You can also manually add affiliates and set specific affiliate-related or sku-related compensations. So it's pretty flexible.
Support has been great so far. I highly recommend this app.

Gameofkeys

Fantastic app!

Easy to set up and get going quickly, I had a few questions as it was all new to me but the support was brilliant and helped me through everything, and the added bonus of the free affiliate marketplace topped it off.

Cheers guys!