Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Be Well With Arielle

Easy to use and great customer service. Will definitely use for my future product launches!

Rue Macellin

So far so good. It's very straightforward to setup and use. We've got a few registered affiliates already.

Bariatricpal

Good app but seems like affiliate programs are going out of style.

Llb1

Really great tool for our business. Support is great too!

Niucoco

integration seems effective so far and tracking looks easy enough.

let the affiliates program BEGIN!

Feel The Relaxation

I really liked Refersion for the ease of use and great integration with Shopify. The support is absolutely outstanding too. Only thing is that their plans don't work for me. The free plan gives me 15 affiliates but these 15 affiliates don't generate enough conversions to justify the jump to the next level (about $27/month). What I would need is a plan at $5/month for say 100 affiliates and maybe $50/month in sales. You know, that way I can get enough affiliates to generate the income so I need to sign up for the next level. Other than that it's a great app and I'm really sad that I am forced to change to a different provider.

R3volved Shop

Really simple to set up and very easy for affiliates to use.

Helseterapi As

Really impressed with this app for affiliate tracking. Been using it for my clients store and it's quick to set up and nice to work with. Expecting some better integration with PayPal and possible Stripe later. I recommend it.

Veestro

So far, so good. Setup was easy. Added my first affiliate with no hitches or glitches. Too early for five stars, so I gave it four.

D&M Collectibles

Excellent application, works as intended and customer support is phenomenal.

The only reason we feel this application receives a four star rating opposed to a five star application is because it lacks a lot of customization and design options.

There is no white branding options, customization in terms of the text fields is limited, and one big issue is we cannot have our own custom domain name. We are in need of an affiliation application that allows us to customize our registration page URL with CNAME pointing (ex. affiliates.dmcollectibles.com) but this application does not support that.

All in all, this application is solid. It works as it is intended to do so but we are just looking for a more customizable referral application with a more sleeker design and a lot more features.

If Refersion gets these types of features, we will definitely look to switch back but for now, we are forced to look elsewhere.