Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Natuurlijk Presteren

Wonderfull! Emma helped me with installing the app properly. I am using a thirth party payment provider, so Refersion did not work in the first stage. They helped me installing the app for free. Thanks Emma and Refersion!

CordaRoy's Convertible Bean Bags | There's a bed inside!

Emma was super helpful with our issue of needing to remove affiliates from our account and fixed our issue quickly.

Golden Sunrise Activewear

Emma helped me setting up the website and run the test order. She was very helpful and and I had everything up and running now thanks to her.
About the app itself, I am just starting it and will let everyone know how it works in 2 months time.

Bisou Natural

Shakima is such a pleasure to work with! she is quick in response and always responsible and following up to make sure our business needs are met. thank you!!

TheDaily.io

Erik. Mate. You changed my life. If your company doesn't buy you a case of beer.... then we will have to force you to be a www.thedaily.io model.

Your call Refersion... Your Call... **Shaking Fist**

Luft

So far so good! Very user friendly and easy to use. Getting set up couldn't be easier with their incredibly helpful staff: Emma was able to integrate with Shopify, run a test, and make sure everything was working as it should. I would highly recommend Refersion to anyone looking to get the most out of their affiliate marketing.

Dwell Niagara

Emma helped us set up and get us running on the back end. Refersion has offered me a webinar to update my skills and a one on one session to go over any questions I may have. I love that they link right to my store and how easy it is for affiliates to join our community.

dwellNiagara.ca

Paris France Beauty

Great app! Quick customer service response! Good for Affiliate Marketing!
Excellent technical support!

aphrodite-shop

Setup process has been amazing! Emma was really helpful! Really like the fact, that this app has a payment structure that is not based on traffic or affiliates.

Kaaktusparis

Thanks to Emma and Shakima who are very kind and efficient. They are available late in the evening (in France).