Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Kandiaddiction

Love this app! One of the best referral apps out there! Definitely recommend using this company!

Planetlovelife

Great app! Refersion has enabled us to take our product to the masses and support our brand ambassadors. It was so easy to integrate with our Shopify store. www.PlanetLoveLife.com

Hashtag Supply Co

Awesome, easy to use. Lots of features.

R3volved Shop

Really simple to set up and very easy for affiliates to use.

Tactical Gear Distributors

Very simple to set up, wonderfully executed for an in-house Affiliate Program. If you are looking to have supportive connections promote your site VIA there site or VIA personal affiliate marketing, this would be a wonderful solution. I highly recommend running this in-combination with a network so that you can gain more affiliate traction VIA Internal program + External Program.

Fiberflies

Straightforward affiliate / customer referrals program. Was easy to get set up in a matter of minutes. My friends, associates, and loyal customers started sending me conversions same day.

No risk to start with the free plan. Then as the referral sales role in and you reach your limit, you get an alert and are only a few clicks away from upgrading to an appropriate paid plan.

Upgraded Self

Service is excellent and the user interface is so easy to work with, two thumbs up.

Fivepoundteee

Great company providing a great service. Brittany's customer service was fantastic.

Eden Hair Extensions

They have been fantastic. Alex and Brittany are very helpful and ready to assist. I look forward to having a long-standing business relationship with Refersion.

Doctorxtreme

Easy to use. Fantastic customer service. They made a custom report for me the same day I requested it.