Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

WaveWall

Excellent affiliate tracking software. Incredibly simple and easy to set up and use. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Veestro

So far, so good. Setup was easy. Added my first affiliate with no hitches or glitches. Too early for five stars, so I gave it four.

Real Life Rosary Store

I would highly recommend this app to anyone. It takes all of the guess work out of setting up an affiliate program and at a reasonable price. Plus the customer service it tops.

dirtyjane.com

Great App! Anyone can get this up an running on their own - "Plug & Play"

I emailed support with one small question - Alex emailed me back right away.

I would recommend this App to any store owner looking to track affiliate sales.

Josh
dirtyjane.com

Sproutfield

Great Affiliate management program. Smooth to setup and excellent choice for shops just starting out or already running at scale. 5 Stars!

CharityMagnets

We switched from another affiliate product to Refersion because it's got all the features we want, the pricing is fair and it simple to set up and use. Alex provides excellent support and goes out of his way to make sure his customers are happy. We're very happy with this app and I highly recommend Refersion to anyone looking for a great affiliate solution for their Shopify store.

Labellamafia Clothing

The paid version of this app offers tracking via localStorage object with a fallback to cookies. We feel this will provide the most accurate tracking for our affiliates. The install was simple and the support is great. They offer enterprise plans for larger scale programs. Recommended for companies with growing affiliate networks.

True Nature Botanicals

The BEST affiliate program app for Shopify. Hands down.

Support is fast, friendly and efficient.

The interface (backend and user experience) is intuitive and easy to navigate.

Setup, tracking and integrations (MailChimp, API, etc).

Whether you're new to affiliate programs or experienced with significant sales volume--this is the best app to test first.

Darkest Star

I originally tried another affiliates app which unfortunately wasted a week of my time before I finally threw in the towel. I contacted Shopify and they recommended Refersion to me. At first I was a little apprehensive as I didn't want to commit to a monthly pay plan.
As soon as the decision was made it took me no time at all to instal the app, contact my future affiliate and to get the ball rolling.
Any questions have been answered within 24 hours and advise given.
I would totally recommend this app to other companies who wish to grow their affiliate business.

Iconery

Love it so far. Easy to start (very helpful checklist), good starter features, seamless integration with Shopify.