Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Image Painting

I have only used the free version but it seems to be working quite well. Really awesome app actually.

Belily Co

I just signed up! The set up is easy. The affiliate tracking dashboard is simple to understand and utilize. I appreciate the liquid coding for registration being provided for you. I added it right into my affiliate page. This also makes it easier for pre-existing affiliates to be able to log in and keep track of their earnings.

Fitlosophy

The Refersion customer service is outstanding. Brittany has always responded to my questions quickly and makes sure that everything is resolved. She has followed up with me on multiple occasions to make sure that things are running smoothly.

Raphaelapparel

Brittany was incredibly helpful, and went above and beyond to answer my questions, prompt and efficiently. She gave me the peace of mind that I can contact Refersion anytime for help. Also, everything is going smooth with the app as well. Definitely recommend!

Loco Metals

Best app hands down on shopify for growing your business. Awesome team over there too!

Kandiaddiction

Love this app! One of the best referral apps out there! Definitely recommend using this company!

Planetlovelife

Great app! Refersion has enabled us to take our product to the masses and support our brand ambassadors. It was so easy to integrate with our Shopify store. www.PlanetLoveLife.com

Hashtag Supply Co

Awesome, easy to use. Lots of features.

R3volved Shop

Really simple to set up and very easy for affiliates to use.

Tactical Gear Distributors

Very simple to set up, wonderfully executed for an in-house Affiliate Program. If you are looking to have supportive connections promote your site VIA there site or VIA personal affiliate marketing, this would be a wonderful solution. I highly recommend running this in-combination with a network so that you can gain more affiliate traction VIA Internal program + External Program.