Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Healthy Audio Hypnosis

I think this is brilliant! Easy to install, and understand. And the support is really top-notch. For us, the benefits outweighs the cost easily, so in my book, the app is self financing, which is what I guess many businesses want!

Primalskillet

We are in the testing processes and the customer service is top notch. We are working through some minor issues and a more detailed review will be submitted after all our concerns are addressed

Pe 360

Awesome app! I love how it's free and also love all the prompt customer service. I definitely recommend to every business owner looking for a awesome affiliate program.

Paragon Fitness 2

Amazing customer support, easy to use. Highly recommended, don't use anything else.

Natures Blueprint

Got it set right up. Ready to rock!! Thanks Team Refersion!!

-Jy-
Nature's Blueprint, Ltd.

Artdenoe

Easy to install, easy to use, and adapted to the size of my shop for the billing. Great, Thank you

Xavier Masson, Art de Noé

Workoutlabs

Used to work well but I've ran into three different things broken within the app in the last week – affiliate count doesn't update when you delete affiliates, inaccurate billing / invoicing dates and the downgrade link doesn't work once you've upgraded to a paid plan. Too expensive in my opinion too.

Mens Natural Care Products

The app works great and is easy to install. I liked that they were open on the weekend for customer service help, as I did run into a simple problem on entering my URL during setup (I did not enter it exactly as it is listed ). Quick fix was resolved.

Program is simple enough for affiliates to sign up and use as well.

Feel The Relaxation

I really liked Refersion for the ease of use and great integration with Shopify. The support is absolutely outstanding too. Only thing is that their plans don't work for me. The free plan gives me 15 affiliates but these 15 affiliates don't generate enough conversions to justify the jump to the next level (about $27/month). What I would need is a plan at $5/month for say 100 affiliates and maybe $50/month in sales. You know, that way I can get enough affiliates to generate the income so I need to sign up for the next level. Other than that it's a great app and I'm really sad that I am forced to change to a different provider.

Lord Vaper Pens

Thanks for incorporating my suggestions in the main stats interface. I ran programs for 15 years in another industry and I will say that this is a top-notch affiliate program built to work great with Shopify where others may not integrate as well. Great work.