Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Sproutfield

Great Affiliate management program. Smooth to setup and excellent choice for shops just starting out or already running at scale. 5 Stars!

CharityMagnets

We switched from another affiliate product to Refersion because it's got all the features we want, the pricing is fair and it simple to set up and use. Alex provides excellent support and goes out of his way to make sure his customers are happy. We're very happy with this app and I highly recommend Refersion to anyone looking for a great affiliate solution for their Shopify store.

Labellamafia Clothing

The paid version of this app offers tracking via localStorage object with a fallback to cookies. We feel this will provide the most accurate tracking for our affiliates. The install was simple and the support is great. They offer enterprise plans for larger scale programs. Recommended for companies with growing affiliate networks.

True Nature Botanicals

The BEST affiliate program app for Shopify. Hands down.

Support is fast, friendly and efficient.

The interface (backend and user experience) is intuitive and easy to navigate.

Setup, tracking and integrations (MailChimp, API, etc).

Whether you're new to affiliate programs or experienced with significant sales volume--this is the best app to test first.

Darkest Star

I originally tried another affiliates app which unfortunately wasted a week of my time before I finally threw in the towel. I contacted Shopify and they recommended Refersion to me. At first I was a little apprehensive as I didn't want to commit to a monthly pay plan.
As soon as the decision was made it took me no time at all to instal the app, contact my future affiliate and to get the ball rolling.
Any questions have been answered within 24 hours and advise given.
I would totally recommend this app to other companies who wish to grow their affiliate business.

Iconery

Love it so far. Easy to start (very helpful checklist), good starter features, seamless integration with Shopify.

simplehidkits

Alex has been extremely helpful in getting me started; from answering questions, to troubleshooting, he seems to always be available! Refersion is a great "plug-and-play" platform to get started in your affiliate marketing. The fact that you can start Refersion for free and pay only when you make money should give you all the more reason to get started TODAY!

Runway Riches Virgin Hair

Very efficient and easy to use, our affiliates had no problem getting started up and started selling right away! I can't wait until they roll out more features!

Makeup Mekka

Great app, great support! Just started using it. So far, so great!

Arteesel

Refersion is an excellent app!! Happy to have found it.

Can't begin to say how helpful Alex always is. Questions are always answered promptly and with good humour. Alex has even made a couple of useful suggestions that are valuable to a small company just starting out.

Kareen