Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

BRANDSON

OK lets' lead with the Customer Service, very quick replies, follow ups and they are doing everything they can to make your experience as good as possible but I have only just started setting up my app. So far it seems really easy and Im feeling optimistic, specially because the amazing Customer support.

Lana Beauty

Support will help you no matter what. Emma has been coming forward more than needed. Cheers to that! !

Lioness

Very prompt and helpful customer service — Emma was super quick with my questions and I got all the info I needed to get set up. Thanks again!

Lakanto

Erik was so helpful with getting my account set up and answering any questions I had throughout the Shopify integration. I've heard from several other affiliate managers that Refersion is the way to go.

Mighty

Emma was fantastic and gave me great advice every step of the way. She even sent me a video so that I could easily resolve my issue.

ORLY

We are all very excited to get moving with Refersion, and the integration experience was simple and fast thanks to Emma. She was responsive and informed....a happy surprise considering some of the app vendors we have dealt with! Looking forward to working with the app and the company more!

Tacticalsoap.com

Love the app. Changed the game for us. Had a domain, and deep linking issue recently, and Emma got right back to me and gave me the fix. Thanks Emma! You are a Rock Star!!

Bikini on Demand

Thank you Emma for all your help we really appreciate everything. The app has already made our lives easier.

Crystal Bar Soap

(I never leave reviews but Emma gets a beer so I have too!) but truthfully, Emma is amazing and I am overall really impressed with the customer service and the platform.

Purephyto

Emma helped us get set up with our new scheme, she resolved all issues quickly and efficiently - amazing customer service!