Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Lalamagic // The Vintage-Inspired Fashionista

Very easy to use and a good app for starter stores to build the affiliate network, thanks!

Mleko

Really cool app. The Refersion website is so easy to navigate and configuration is simple.

Support has been excellent. Alex has answered questions within minutes.

Mala Collective | Mala Beads, Malas, Necklaces and Bracelets

In the grand scheme of things, Refersion has been the easiest app for setting up an affiliate program. Just like Shopify itself, this app is very easy to use and the service is wonderful.

It's a no-brainer. The app is free until you start to make money and then you pay which is exactly how an affiliate program should be. Although it's obvious that this app is quite young, I feel that it will only get better and I'm excited for that.

Lille Butik

great app , can't wait to put this into 5th gear .

Craft Beer Hound

Great app and so easy to use! love it!

RAGE Field Hockey USA

Easy setup. Exactly what we needed for our company's affiliate needs.

Reaver Systems

Easiest way I know of to implement an affiliate system! And Alex is super responsive to emails and other inquiries.

I would give Refersion more stars if I could. Yeah... it's that good.

Strong Social

Refersion is one of the best affiliate apps that i have used. The interface is clean and simple and better yet is the service when you need something. The owner Alex will get in touch with you within minutes of your service request and always available to take phone calls and help you out.

not.a.sponge*

Great App! Very easy to use. Have had affiliates sign up with me and paid them theirs fees so they are happy:-). Service from Alex is excellent! Would definitely recommend.

Matt and Katie

Every since signing up for Shopify nearly 3 years ago, I'd been searching high and low for an excellent affiliate program app. It was so frustrating, and it limited the potential of my business to grow via affiliates.

My search ended with Refersion. It is everything I was hoping for in an affiliate tracking system. My affiliates love it and I love it.

Most of all, Refersion helps me make more sales, and those sales help me live the life I want to live.

Thank you Refersion, and thank you Alex for creating it!