Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Penny Dreads & Wigs

Works pretty well, and the developer is very responsive for fixing issues and interested to hear feature suggestions. Reports are very clunky, need an overhaul badly - have to be queued, slowly generated and sent via email, takes too many clicks to get a report. Admin does not work well on mobile which confuses some of our customers. Also dislike that all affiliate URLs are from refersion.com - effectively locks you into Refersion.

Pioneer Art

This is really a fantastic App! Really user friendly and easy for affiliates to sign up and use. Will definitely recommend! Thank you so much!

Sogo Shirts

Refersion has a very easy to use and clean interface. Setup only took minutes. I would definitely recommend Refersion to anyone looking to add an affiliate program to their store.

Sokx

Perfect for my store and way more features than expected. Even on the free plan! I am really excited about getting to work with this app.

momme meals

Easy to set up. Easy to edit. Great client and affiliate interface. Thanks!

Wellness Mats

Great software, all we needed to set up our programs. In addition, Alex has been very responsive to requests and some custom items we needed.

Luna Maternity & Nursing

It is still too early to tell but we have had 3 affiliates sign up (all customers who purchased). It was very easy to install and support has been good.

RAIMANA COWAN

So far its a great app. I haven't recruited any affiliates yet, but so far, all the functionalities are good.

WaveWall

Excellent affiliate tracking software. Incredibly simple and easy to set up and use. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Veestro

So far, so good. Setup was easy. Added my first affiliate with no hitches or glitches. Too early for five stars, so I gave it four.