Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Tantus

Refersion is absolutely outstanding. From researching into the best application for an Affiliate Program, to purchase, and implementation, Alex has exercised outstanding and exemplary customer service.

We came from an affiliate platform, which was extremely rudimentary in function, customization, and which had difficulty in accurate tracking.

Refersion does everything you'd want and need in an Affiliate Platform.

Extremely Easy Implementation
User Friendly Interface & Navigation
Easy to Implement Affiliate Sign-Up Form
Tracking & Metrics for Affiliate Performance, Traffic and Conversions
Beautiful Automatic Email Notifications
Interactive Area for Creatives and Banners
Extremely simple to use Pay-Out System
Amazing Post-Purchase Customer Touch-Point Marketing - To Incentivize Brand Loyalty, Increase Sales, and Incentivize Repeat Purchases.

Love the Refersion platform.. an couldn't possibly give a higher or better recommendation. Alex has done a remarkable job!

Maxwell Designs

Excellent app, comprehensive and versatile. Definalty recommend!

Magpie London

Fantastic customer care. I got a response within 30 minutes. I have started using the software live yet, but so far the layout and ease of use is superb. Well done refersion, , top marks from Magpie London

Shelllings

Installed App a month ago, VERY impressed by it - has paid itself off already.

Thank you Alex for all of your assistance!

Gregg

Ka'Chava

This is the app I'd been looking for!!! I did a lot of research but Refersion stood out from the rest! Not only is the functionality exactly what we needed, but they are constantly adding new bells and whistles to make it even better! The pricing is great too, but the real kicker is the customer support! Alex and the team at Refersion have bent over backwards to help us in every way possible to get it working exactly how we needed it to. I can't recommend this app enough!!! Simon

Dandl Co

Nice, honest guy, great customer service. Recommended. A+++

Maple Leash

Probably the BEST app support I have encountered in the years of having our store. Installed easily, and testing showed it also worked perfectly!
We are excited to see where this takes our store next, thank you Alex!

Vapor Town USA

I was/am a total newbie when it came to Affiliate Marketing but I knew it was something my site needed. Alex and his team at Refersion walked me through all the steps to get my program up and running. We've started converting affiliate sales and it's helped our business grow. I'd highly recommend Refersion for owners that need a robust affiliate solution and don't want to shell out thousands of dollars to do it!

ViewSPORT

Outstanding customer support and service. Easy setup and they have worked closely with us on any issues that have come up. Agressively adding new features as well!

SoundBender

I have just started using this app... I love the platform seems great... Unfortunately the drop down menus do seem to work for iPad users which is where I do the majority of my work on the road. I hope to see this fixed soon so I can get the full experience and use of this app!