Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Strong Social

Refersion is one of the best affiliate apps that i have used. The interface is clean and simple and better yet is the service when you need something. The owner Alex will get in touch with you within minutes of your service request and always available to take phone calls and help you out.

not.a.sponge*

Great App! Very easy to use. Have had affiliates sign up with me and paid them theirs fees so they are happy:-). Service from Alex is excellent! Would definitely recommend.

Matt and Katie

Every since signing up for Shopify nearly 3 years ago, I'd been searching high and low for an excellent affiliate program app. It was so frustrating, and it limited the potential of my business to grow via affiliates.

My search ended with Refersion. It is everything I was hoping for in an affiliate tracking system. My affiliates love it and I love it.

Most of all, Refersion helps me make more sales, and those sales help me live the life I want to live.

Thank you Refersion, and thank you Alex for creating it!

De Wine Spot | Small-batch Wines, Curated Whiskey and Sake Collection

Was looking for affordable, yet scalable solution for affiliate marketing. Refersion fits the bill. Clean interface, seamless integration with our Shopify store, and superb customer service.

Would recommend to anyone.

Lucky Bloke: Global Condom Experts

Very simple to set-up and use. Excellent and prompt customer support. Would definitely recommend.

We Choose Virtues

I have used a number of affiliate platforms and Refersion is the very best and the only one I have ever recomended. Alex has created something that was easy to set up and simple to use. He is super helpful and quick to problem-solve with me. My affiliates and I are happy with Refersion!

Alima Pure

This app works like a charm and Alex is a fantastic partner - professional, intelligent, and responsive. We're delighted!

TITIN Tech

The easiest platform to setup and the most streamlined interface I have ever seen. Easily operate your entire referral program with just a few minutes of setup and the rest is point and click. We have grown our business 30x in a matter of months with this software. The only problem you will have will be, can you keep up with inventory demand?

VIP Luxury Hair™

Hands down the best affiliate app for Shopify. Very robust, and the developer is super easy to work with and very responsive. Would recommend in a heartbeat.

Pieces of There

Refersion is a great app for any shopify store that uses affiliates to promote their business. With Refersion I have been able to give my affiliates 3rd party access where they can dig into each sale to calculate their commissions. It is the only one we found that provided the level of granular auditing that we want to provide our affiliates.