Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Magpie London

Fantastic customer care. I got a response within 30 minutes. I have started using the software live yet, but so far the layout and ease of use is superb. Well done refersion, , top marks from Magpie London

Shelllings

Installed App a month ago, VERY impressed by it - has paid itself off already.

Thank you Alex for all of your assistance!

Gregg

BerryLane

I installed this app because of all the great review about the customer support. But that's not the case for me. I contacted support through email last Saturday asking if they could help me with the setting, but I got nothing till now.

Update: Still nothing from them, I highly doubt this company is still in business.

Ka'Chava

This is the app I'd been looking for!!! I did a lot of research but Refersion stood out from the rest! Not only is the functionality exactly what we needed, but they are constantly adding new bells and whistles to make it even better! The pricing is great too, but the real kicker is the customer support! Alex and the team at Refersion have bent over backwards to help us in every way possible to get it working exactly how we needed it to. I can't recommend this app enough!!! Simon

Dandl Co

Nice, honest guy, great customer service. Recommended. A+++

Maple Leash

Probably the BEST app support I have encountered in the years of having our store. Installed easily, and testing showed it also worked perfectly!
We are excited to see where this takes our store next, thank you Alex!

Vapor Town USA

I was/am a total newbie when it came to Affiliate Marketing but I knew it was something my site needed. Alex and his team at Refersion walked me through all the steps to get my program up and running. We've started converting affiliate sales and it's helped our business grow. I'd highly recommend Refersion for owners that need a robust affiliate solution and don't want to shell out thousands of dollars to do it!

ViewSPORT

Outstanding customer support and service. Easy setup and they have worked closely with us on any issues that have come up. Agressively adding new features as well!

SoundBender

I have just started using this app... I love the platform seems great... Unfortunately the drop down menus do seem to work for iPad users which is where I do the majority of my work on the road. I hope to see this fixed soon so I can get the full experience and use of this app!

Excel Skin™

Simply put, Refersion is an example of why we host our store on Shopify. It's a professional affiliate management application and platform offered in a package that's simple to use and takes one-click to install. When we've had questions, Alex has been fast and thorough with his responses, exceeding any expectations we could have had. Week after week we see tweaks and new features implemented--the app keeps getting better.

I highly recommend Refersion. It brings the affiliate management tools you would want in Shopify and seamlessly integrates with payment solutions and even email marketing.