4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service and user-friendly interface. They find it easy to integrate with Shopify and value its tracking capabilities for monitoring affiliate performance. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a tool for boosting customer loyalty. Merchants also commend its ability to customize affiliate programs, track commissions, and pay affiliates efficiently, leading to significant business growth for some, with reports of up to 30x growth.

May 4, 2021

I've had a great experience so far. Customer service is on point. Oliver answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. Honestly this makes me feel secure and comfortable when signing up with new integrations for my store. Looking forward to learning more about this app!

Coda Dolls
March 16, 2022

Refersion is a great option to get starting within an affiliate program, especially if you're doing outreach on your own outside of the platform. It does not have the capabilities to seek out new leads and offer a variety of offers within the marketplace as some other options, but for the price, it's a great building block for brands new the the affiliate space.

FlutterHabit
Over 2 years using the app
September 20, 2019

What's the point of having an affiliate program if you can't communicate effectively with them? What Refersion doesn't tell you is that your affiliates CANNOT read the messages you send to them from their mobile device.

So we sent an announcement to 200 affiliates and then went about our business. Two days later our Customer Support inbox is flooded with messages from our affiliates saying they NEVER got the message. Why? Because 100% of them accessed their dashboard from their phone.

When I reached out to support I received this response... "As of currently Refersion hasn't yet been optimized for mobile..."

So there you have it. If i'm managing an affiliate program, I would NEVER use Refersion, until it works across all platforms. An app that doesn't work on mobile? Dumb.

MONSTERBASS
Almost 3 years using the app
November 8, 2017

Emma is the best! She helped me with all my problems to get my affiliate link up and running. Also can contact her if needed in the future!

Foreigngear
July 8, 2016

A must have for all shopify stores! I had been planning on launching a affiliate program to increase my sales, but I thought it would be very complicated to implement. Thanks to Refersion, it just a few minutes I have the whole system in place, branded, and looking way more powerful than I ever expected, this is the best affiliate app for shopify stores!

Lively Matcha
August 22, 2016

Awesome app! Very easy to use.

Studio 25
October 5, 2016

So far so good. Got 2 affiliates in our first day.

Playingcardsnow Com
May 14, 2018

It took about 30 minutes to set this up which is great. Also, you get personal support until Refersion makes sure that it works. Erik from Refersion helped make sure my account was all good and I could start asking for affiliates. Honestly, I think this is probably one of the best ways to drive sales to your Shopify store when you're starting out. Because you can ask people who already have an online influence to make sales for you, and give them a cut. Amazing tool and easy to use.

Bunnybliss
April 26, 2017

Erik is very patient and always helping us from setting up the app to providing ongoing support. Definitely recommended! Five Stars!!

Dineryapp
June 29, 2020

Refersion was relatively easy to onboard onto, and the dashboard is easy to navigate. Their customer service is excellent and Andre guided our team the whole way as we got everything set up. He responded extremely quickly and gave us very clear and specific instructions. Thanks Andre!

July