Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Vita Hemp

I like the idea of the app and the interface, however I have having some real difficulty with the support that they provide, only some of our orders are being tracked intermittently and the rest are not appearing in the dashboard. I want to give them a good review, but it just doesn't seen that their developers can identify or fix the bug and there is no sense of urgency to help me.

I may change this review if they up their game, but only time will tell.

Proceed cautiously

Nakamol

We received a lot of fraudulent transactions. I paid the affiliates without knowing they were fraudulent and created a complete mess and cost me a lot of money and credibility with my customers.

Texture Clothing

I have decided to uninstall this app for the following reasons:

1. We offered a free shipping code to affiliates and Refersion couldn't handle it. The app deducted the cost of the shipping from the affiliate's total, so that the commission wasn't correct.
  2. The customer service is lacking. It took days to hear back about troubleshooting.
  3. In order to give the affiliates a unique weblink, we had to add another step and enter the link into the back end of Shopify. (So many podcasters have their own links to send referrals...I just think this workaround is a bit unnecessary.)

No Fail 2 0 Radical Womens Fitness

Underwhelmed and unimpressed. Two days for test purchases to show up in the dashboard when they say it should be an hour at most. Lackluster and flip responses to support requests. On the getting started webinar (where the leader seemed distracted, confused and took such long pauses between thoughts we thought the screen had froze except for the loud background noise) -- he had no insights or help to offer participants in the Q&A. Moreover, he began answering questions and then immediately lost his train of thought every time a new one popped up in the chat field. Just really unprofessional at every step of this process.

When participants asked about similar problems they were having he said their order volume (or something to that effect) was slowing down their product. Again, very blasé and not very confidence inducing.

I'd been waiting for this product to work as I have several influencers in multiple countries and time zones wanting to be affiliates. I went to upgrade after realizing they force you to in order to be able to create a coupon code. I agreed to the upgrade price but when I go to use it, it says I still need to upgrade and round and round in circles. The support response was that it sometimes takes a while and "sorry."

If you're in a hurry to get your affiliate program up and running, you will be disappointed here. I am an affiliate for another company that also uses Refersion and it's been a headache (missing referral links in dashboard, etc) from that perspective, too.

They also need to cutback on the constant canned emails if the live support and product is so incredibly lackluster.

I'll submit another review if this actually works without so much lag time for set up.

Davina Shefet Art

I'm having problem after problem since yesterday, first with the tracking, then the order amount wasn't correct, I tried figuring it out with both Emma and Erik but they just couldn't find why there was this problem and then stopped answering... I also want to say to the EU based shopify owners that the paypal payouts have been stopped by paypal for non US markets (I talked with paypal this morning on the phone and they told me) so I wrote again to Refersion to get some help with using Stripe instead and then again no reply and it's been the whole day...

Abella Eyewear

Their API endpoints have Cloudflare enabled to block "automated requests" - after contacting support, they said we should change our user agent. What kind of unprofessional API is this?

Soul Nutrition Colombia

Didnt work. All the sales online never showed up in any of the affiliates accounts. But worse of all, the customer service doesnt exist so when you have a problem, you cant actually fix it. There is actually no customer service, just automated emails 48-72 hours after you ask a question. Terrible.

Kids2kingscollection

I got charged the second i installed this even though there is a 14 day trial. Never used it and uninstalled in first week but i was charged the first day.

Most likely hidden language when initially setting it up to steal from customers. Avoid at all cost.

Vistory Fitness

They're customer service is terrible. I've been trying for weeks to get a simple issue resolved and they keep ignoring me. No response at all. I recommend LeadDyno or another service.

Irene Glam

Be ready to being charged even if you want to cancel your subscription. Complete lack of support, but more than ready to charge your credit card. Get ready to pay!

Previous 1