Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

NaughtyKit

Rubbish, full of deception. I couldn't find a place to unsubscribe. I deducted $89 a month when I didn't use it. I applied to the app staff for a refund according to the directions of Shopify. They told me to go to the Shopify staff. So I was charged for two months without using it

August 10, 2021

Hi NaughtyKit - thank you for connecting with us directly to resolve this issue. This was, as we discussed, an unfortunate timing issue due to a recent change in Shopify’s policy regarding our ability to issue refunds. That said, however, we are always striving to improve and apologize again for the experience you had with us. Please let us know if we can help with anything further.

LoveSpoon Candles

Overall, not a good experience at all. Poor Service & App Not working. Literally I sent 4-5 emails over 48 hours with no response. Do not recommend. I have now given this app two chances over the last several years.

The Pink Makeup Box

I do not recommend this app. There is no delete/edit button for you if you’ve typed an error into a conversion/commission amount. If you make a mistake, You have to email Support for them to delete it for you. ‍♀️ Then to top it off, they don’t respond right away, you have to wait at least a week for the issue to be fixed. I don’t understand why they don’t just add an “edit” or “delete” button.
Instead of having the affiliates wait for their payment while they take their sweet time to get to it.
I NEVER ever complain or leave bad reviews! This is my first time writing one like this.. This means it has taken A LOT for me to get to this point. I will be finding a new app if they can’t get it together especially since this app isn’t cheap... I’m paying for their “best” package.

DROPSHIPPINGwebs

El soporte no es bueno si quieres personalizar algo, tras varios días intentando poner en marcha el programa he tenido que desistir. El slogan de "simple" no es correcto desde mi punto de vista. Hago preguntas concretas y sólo me envían enlaces a la documentación donde no queda nada claro en mi caso cómo actuar.

Hydroponique Pipe

Be careful what permissions you give them. Refersion logged into my account and created a 100% discount code for my product without my consent.

To use Refersion, they give themselves permissions within your Shopify store that allows people to do this. I am not personally comfortable with giving strangers this level of access -- especially when they feel comfortable creating discount codes without my permission.

Kurafuchi

I’ve been using this for a few months and I’m very underwhelmed by the results. Encountered an issue with the referral code not being generated. The support said it was a bug from a few days prior which they had since fixed, but clearly their "fix" didn’t generate the code and the problem was still there. I think it’s fair to say they should have notified me of this major bug when I inquired about this exact feature just two days prior.

A big issue is that the app is not responsive or mobile-friendly at all and since all our influencers are on mobile, it doesn’t look good.

I invested quite a lot of time in the setting up & getting familiar with this complicated app, and at a rate of 89$ a month, this has been a huge waste of resources. I’m done. Will be waiting for a better app to come along.

Car Guy Supplies

We have been using Refersion for the past 5 months and have had nothing but problems. The app is very buggy and never seems to be working properly. I have worked for years to build lasting relationships with my affiliate partners and the Refersion software has been randomly giving and then taking away commissions putting my integrity into question. Unforutanly after several commission issues, I can no longer trust this app and will be looking into different options.

MONSTERBASS

What's the point of having an affiliate program if you can't communicate effectively with them? What Refersion doesn't tell you is that your affiliates CANNOT read the messages you send to them from their mobile device.

So we sent an announcement to 200 affiliates and then went about our business. Two days later our Customer Support inbox is flooded with messages from our affiliates saying they NEVER got the message. Why? Because 100% of them accessed their dashboard from their phone.

When I reached out to support I received this response... "As of currently Refersion hasn't yet been optimized for mobile..."

So there you have it. If i'm managing an affiliate program, I would NEVER use Refersion, until it works across all platforms. An app that doesn't work on mobile? Dumb.

ANNAFOXY

Very bad customer service. Don’t get answered for more than a week and they don’t fix problems. If this behaviour will continue, i will probably end my subscription. Thanks

August 6, 2019

We are sorry you had a negative experience contacting Refersion. After this review was posted, we checked our records and found no emails from your e-mail address on file or associated with your Refersion account. We also reached out to you via both e-mail and phone and did not receive any response. We absolutely want to make things better and hope to get in touch soon!

Nakamol

We received a lot of fraudulent transactions. I paid the affiliates without knowing they were fraudulent and created a complete mess and cost me a lot of money and credibility with my customers.

Previous 1 3