Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Refersion, Inc.
4.8
March 7, 2022

Signed up but cannot move forward since there is just no response from this company - apparently I need to grant access to their login request. Have given up trying to contact them.

Djuna Jewellery
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 3, 2022

There are billing us both throughout Shopify and with our credit card. double charges, what a scam, I'll make sure to report that, you are counting on that a busy business owner won't notice and it will just go by.

Canvas Wall Art & Canvas Prints | tailoredcanvases.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 2, 2021

Rubbish, full of deception. I couldn't find a place to unsubscribe. I deducted $89 a month when I didn't use it. I applied to the app staff for a refund according to the directions of Shopify. They told me to go to the Shopify staff. So I was charged for two months without using it

NaughtyKit
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
Refersion, Inc. replied August 10, 2021

Hi NaughtyKit - thank you for connecting with us directly to resolve this issue. This was, as we discussed, an unfortunate timing issue due to a recent change in Shopify’s policy regarding our ability to issue refunds. That said, however, we are always striving to improve and apologize again for the experience you had with us. Please let us know if we can help with anything further.

December 22, 2020

Overall, not a good experience at all. Poor Service & App Not working. Literally I sent 4-5 emails over 48 hours with no response. Do not recommend. I have now given this app two chances over the last several years.

LoveSpoon Candles
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited August 10, 2020

I do not recommend this app. There is no delete/edit button for you if you’ve typed an error into a conversion/commission amount. If you make a mistake, You have to email Support for them to delete it for you. ‍♀️ Then to top it off, they don’t respond right away, you have to wait at least a week for the issue to be fixed. I don’t understand why they don’t just add an “edit” or “delete” button.
Instead of having the affiliates wait for their payment while they take their sweet time to get to it.
I NEVER ever complain or leave bad reviews! This is my first time writing one like this.. This means it has taken A LOT for me to get to this point. I will be finding a new app if they can’t get it together especially since this app isn’t cheap... I’m paying for their “best” package.

The Pink Makeup Box