Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Asad Shah 2

Just starting to use this. Rating is 2 stars because there is no way to control notifications. I currently have 13k followers on Instagram (@mr.asadshah) and as soon as I advertised this to my followers I have 400 affiliates within a few hours and 500 in the following day

My inbox is basically destroyed even though I ticked "Disable notifications new affiliates" in my notification settings.

Also, I realise now that, it takes their software time to accept affiliates. There is no option for me to select all of the affiliates and bulk accept all. I have to do 50 at a time. Writing this review and Refersion has only processed 10 out of 50

It is going to take me ages to accept 000's :(

I'll change review if my experience gets better

Ozon Boutique

Not really helpful for low traffic e-shops. We tried finding affiliates in their marketplace, 2 in 14 days, no sales.

Laroccaskincare

The app DOES NOT integrate with Skimlinks as they state in the integration pages (https://www.refersion.com/integrations/skimlinks). I messaged and spoke with support over a week ago. They should either provide the integration as stated, or remove the claim - very misleading.

Otherwise, the app was easy to install and works without issue.

Herbal Lodge

I had a problem, we are working to resolve. If it is resolved to my satisfaction I will change my review. I do appreciate them reaching out. Look foward to a solution.

Rada Kitchen Store

Our company was very excited to get started using refersion. Layth and the rest of his team have been so responsive and helpful as we get everything set up. Makes me feel more comfortable starting a new program when you know the customer service will be there to assist whenever we need it. After being up and running for almost 10 months I can say that support response comes and goes. If you have their attention it works, but otherwise you can wait for a long time with no feedback. We have seen our number of affiliates grow hugely since starting with Refersion, unfortunately we are also running into affiliates calling upset and accusing us of stealing from them because they aren't receiving credit for the sales they are generating. Refersion has not had a good response for any of these issues and the issues/upset affiliates are growing. If things don't turn around we are looking for a new solution.

Brothers With Glass

The app has bugs, I got several customer emails upset about the pop up not going away on mobile. They are currently trouble shooting it but as is its buggy and does not work as advertised. Buyer beware.

Joujoujou

The app's UI is a bit outdated and confusing, not the most intuitive one. Contact form didn't work, but after contacting customer service via email I got a quick answer and very good customer service.

Lipstickrepublic 2

I have been using this referral program for about a year now...Generally everything works well except I can never seem to pay affiliates automatically via PayPal (as is one of their features) but that's ok, I can live with sending payment manually. 4 weeks ago this program stopped abruptly...No idea why. It is no longer tracking what payments are needed to be paid to affiliates. So far customer support has taken 1 week to get back to me, and still no help although numerous emails have been sent. I will be uninstalling if I don't hear something soon!

Workoutlabs

Used to work well but I've ran into three different things broken within the app in the last week – affiliate count doesn't update when you delete affiliates, inaccurate billing / invoicing dates and the downgrade link doesn't work once you've upgraded to a paid plan. Too expensive in my opinion too.