Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Mobility Ready

If you are in a business that does well for affiliate marketing than great. This app brought in no sales over 7 months. Also, they need to make it easier to cancel. I tried to cancel and went into their dashboard and there was no option. I had to reach out to them and Shopify to figure out if I deleted the app would it stop charging me. They need to make this clear to customers.

Bunny Butt Yoga

My experience was great up until the past month when I was contacted to update my credit card, stating that a charge wasn't going through. Puzzled since funds are available on my card, I responded inquiring about the amount they were wanting to charge - I have a protection that does not allow any charges to go through if I haven't pre-approved them.

After two attempts to get my response and two different people responding with simply "update your credit card number" (no response to my actual question), I received an automatic email stating that my account has now been cancelled due to unsuccessful attempts to charge my card.

I'm sad with a bad taste in my mouth with how this company went about evading my direct question of the amount they were attempting to charge and simply cancelling my account - it gives the impression they were attempting to charge more than I had agreed on.

I'd say the app itself works fine but the people behind it have raised many flags for me and I feel it a duty to share this experience.

UPDATE: After receiving a phone call from Shibo, it was explained that the cancellation was an automatic result from a final attempt to charge my card - it wasn't an intentional action.

In the end, Emma and Shibo explained that the charges they were attempting to put on my card were the same as my original payments which is all I wanted to confirm in the first place so I could dig deeper on my end. I've cancelled my subscription though I may return as a customer in the future. The app itself works fine for what I was using it for.

Engineering Outfitters

Easy to install and set up. Will update with more/less stars after I have used it for a few weeks.

Mayjay Test

Good software, although would like to see more social media support for our affiliates. www.creativeyearbook.co.uk

Nrthclothing

Just started out using this software. Looks good and easy to use so far!

Trendy Smilez

Thanks to Brittany of Refersion. Just started using the APP. Invite you all to visit our online store trendysmilez.com (on Shopify Platform) provide your feedback to improve,sign up for free, share and those interested may join as Affiliates. Will provide full review of APP after the trial period. Thanks to all!

Originalsound

Great app!

// Original Sound

The Travel Bra 2

Customer service is excellent and the concept is great. Our advice is to think very carefully before committing to any affiliates app because once your affiliates are all signed up then you don't want to stuff them around by changing to a different app. We very quickly moved to having to pay $27 a month for our affiliate program with Refersion once we had a number signed up but we were not yet generating any income from the affiliates program. This is a big commitment for a new company so for us the jury is still out on this app.

Olayemi 3

Cool app,but it doesn't work for my currency and refersion won't consider me :(

Teas And Extracts

It looks nice and functions great but the ROI isn't good at all.

$750 in sales at $27 (basic plan). Your cutting right into the cost of the product not the margin on the product.

This program would be so much more if it was commissions (payout) that your pricing plan went off of.

Previous 1