Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Imagine That Treasures

I use this app the customer support is a 4 out of 5 the affiliate program needs to be updated so the affiliates can see if their customer is on the right link for the website to help the tracking & knowing that affiliate is getting the right commission. This could be updated like Avon affiliate program they have pictures when the customer click on the links & maybe it would be a much better app.

BH BioScience

We had some issues but support is very responsive and the app itself is quite flexible and performs really well. The interface is also easy to work with. Tested several apps, so far it is the best one.

www.remixd.co.uk

So far so good - has some traffic - best way is to engage your affiliates not just accept anyone and sign up to the marketplace

Cape Cali

So far so good. Emma did an amazing job with integrating Refersion with my Shopify Store. Thanks so much. Kim

Luminance

We've been using this for the affiliates we work with, and helps us keep track of everything. When we had issues we just emailed support, and Emma was so helpful and prompt.

K Society Co

Great app with a great support team. Thanks to Emma I was able to get a few redirection problems fixed! :)

Kuckian

Whilst we didn't have the best of luck with this app, Customer Service were very professional, friendly, and seem to have good intentions towards their customers which is a rare find. The pricing is steep and you will need a good amount of sales a day to make profit if you're using affiliate codes. But the staff and platform seem good.

Integritydrivennutrition

Great app for setting up and tracking affiliate sales. The thing I like most about this app is customer service. I've rarely had to wait 24hrs. for a responses to questions.

Britzgo Hearing Amplifiers

Great program to get you started. Customer support team are awesome and very helpful. Make sure you set some time aside to do a call with them, it's worth it.

Ninja Brand Inc

Ran into some issues initially with the App. For whatever reason, it wouldn't track commissions when switching browsers. I did a complete restart and cache/history clear on all browsers, and then my test orders went through. Initially there was a delay in support, but after making contact, they have been very responsive. The only thing it really needs further is to be able to change the Social Media icons for simplicity on the Affiliate's end (If it's not stupid simple, they won't use it we found out), so hopefully they can customize that or enable that option for the near future and I think this will be the best affiliate App available. So far, for it's features and simplicity of integration, it's the best thing going, and the pricing seems pretty fair for what we need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7