Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Refersion, Inc.
4.8
April 15, 2022

The app is a great way to manage affiliates and monitor their results. This allows for more strategic affiliate and influencer partnerships moving forward.

Scarlet & Gold
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 16, 2022

Refersion is a great option to get starting within an affiliate program, especially if you're doing outreach on your own outside of the platform. It does not have the capabilities to seek out new leads and offer a variety of offers within the marketplace as some other options, but for the price, it's a great building block for brands new the the affiliate space.

FlutterHabit
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 4, 2022

We've been through a few different affiliate platforms in the past few years. We've recently onboarded to Refersion. It was fairly simple to set up, though missing some vanity features. Support has been really helpful, in particular, Sean has been quick to help us optimize our system and get us set up on the open marketplace. Primary downside: I wish there was a simpler way to set up multiple offers for one affiliate (i.e. working with an influencer agency).

Füm™
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 28, 2020

Onboarding was easy and smooth, Olivier helped me out. He was very communicative and replied to my questions in a timely manner. He also offered an additional meeting for getting familiar with the platform.

One thing I would change is I did have 3 different reps email me about setting up the account. It also took a few days to receive the collaborator request and was sent to a different email than given (goes to your store's email not the one you sign in with) so that was a little clunky.

Healthy Height
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 6, 2020

App does whats its supposed. Nick helped me and he was very quick and thorough in setting things up. I was unfortunately unable to get sales in the 2 week free trial. I think they should offer 1 month free as it takes time to understand, setup, gather affiliates, etc and to see if it will be worth the cost.

Nab Leather Co