Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Track Brand Reps, Ambassadors, Influencer & Affiliate Programs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Pain Care Labs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I forget how helpful the chat function is - anytime I can't easily find something, I pose the question and receive a helpful reference immediately, followed by a live chat with someone who assures I have a solution.

Starbond

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app to manage our affiliate program. It works really well with our needs. PLUS, the chat support is really great. Diana and her team, really help us resolve issues and get things going!

anydoggo

Eugene was very helpful. Love how fast they resolved my issue. Submitted my issue at night and they solved it the morning after.

Heart & Soil

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Andrew was AMAZING!!!!!! I am so thankful he came to the rescue. He was super helpful and kind regarding our issue.

NuEthix Formulations

Andrew was extremely helpful and helped get our affiliate code issue resolved almost immediately! Much appreciated!

Truly

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Andrew is SO helpful! He is quick and efficient with resolving any issues I may have. Our team appreciates all of his help and guidance!

Living Moments Media

Great App! Definitely recommend it, the support team has been so helpful! Satisfied with Refersion Pay so I could make bank transfers to partners.

AlertsUSA

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a Top Shelf app, well integrated, and stable. Tech support has been quite helpful via the chat function. Greg has been so helpful he deserves a case of the suds and praise from his superiors.

MODELONES.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

在使用Refersion使用期间,由于重新安装了app导致追踪出现了问题,咨询了这边工作人员,refersion的Jenna负责对接,她非常有耐心地解答,回复也很及时,并且帮助解决了问题。期间她一直在跟进情况,在结束后还有帮忙查看是否追踪正确。

HAFCO

Diana was more than helpful and a joy to work with. Thank you so much to your team for making this a seamless and easy process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82