Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Thedrug.store

We use this app at https://thedrug.store/ and it has so far proved useful- however, the marketplace is a bit rubbish if you are a new site or brand. Don't expect influencers or affiliates to come to you.

But if you are willing to engage with the affiliates yourself and get them signed up to Refersion, it's incredibly easy to manage, the customer service is great and cost effective.

Pure Life Affinity

Excellent customer service! Emma was extremely helpful, she helped me troubleshoot and had my account ready to use fast!

Carbon6

Emma has been a huge amount of help. Every question I have had, she has gotten on it in a timely manner. Please, give her a raise. And a bonus. And a cupcake.

OrigamiTime.com

Thank you very much, Emma. Your patient support has solved a problem that has been a headache for me. I wish you win the beer.

SocketStore-US

Emma was Awesome and helped me a great deal in getting set up. I am now going through the process of getting set up and will continue to ask Emma for help when needed. She was very fast in replying and was very knowledgeable about your product.

Edward Toro. Socket Mobile

Benevita.shop

I do belive that it is a great app, with amazing futures. But as any app, there are some negatives.

Ymoworld

Emma did the test so quickly! Thanks to her! I recommend app like this for such support by emails and direct replies.

Denise Albright Studio

Emma is Great...even when I hadn't replied, she circled back to keep up the communication cadence. It was nice to know Emma was engaged. Thank you, Emma! Cheers!

Zen Den Candles

Spent a few days installing and configuring the app to suit our circumstances. I have been impressed with the quality of both the app itself and customer/tech support. Came across a few problems - but Support responded to my emails in a very prompt and effective manner. I did a lot of research before deciding on Refersion and am glad that I chose them. (Thank-you)

Rejuvica Health

This app is fantastic. Shout out to Shakima for being an incredible customer service representative. Helped with all my issues! Thanks so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55