Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 25, 2023

Great experience so far, and John has been great to work with. Excited to keep testing Refersion and growing a large ambassador program

SolaGarden
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 23, 2023

Andrew (and Narciso) were very helpful figuring out an issue with our Recharge integration. It took a bit of back and forth, but they were responsive and informative, and we're pleased that everything is working now!

Blueshift Nutrition
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 23, 2023

I am new to the service, and can't speak to it's function yet, however I just needed to acknowledge how great the customer service has been.

Sanshee
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 13, 2023

John is very keen to respond, helpful, and always shares help center articles that are great to have in your back pocket.

H.V.M.N.
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 13, 2023

I recently faced login issues and contacted Refersion for help. John responded promptly and in a friendly and informative matter. He helped to resolve my issue and we're now fully logged in and set up to start making the most of Refersion. Thanks John!

SOSU Cosmetics
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 10, 2023

Andre T was awesome with helping us get set up! The onboarding process has been great and the team at Refersion has walked us through every step. Thankful for the help!

Paleonola
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 30, 2022

I had a great experience getting onboarded by Eugene. He quickly got everything installed and placed a test order. We have several affiliates that have expressed interest so far. I'm hoping it works out, but time will tell.

ShutTheBoxGame
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 22, 2022

John did a great job helping us test our move from Woo to Shopify. Thank you! We appreciate the quick help.

Ascent Nutrition
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 28, 2022

I just started and John was very helpful and quick to help me set up the account and make sure it runs properly. Great customer service

The Doggo Design Co
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 10, 2022

Eugene did an awesome job at helping me out! My question was resolved within a day and now we are ready to move forward!

KritterKlips