Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

麻.app®

Excellent app for affiliates if you want something easy and simple to operate. The team helped me get set up and ready to go in no time at all. Thanks, Emma!

Coordinated Cuties

Nick in support REALLY helped me out. I was struggling for literally hours and trying to set up my affiliate payouts and mostly I just kinda discovered new error codes. He helped me quickly and efficiently so I didn't waste any more additional time to my sites launch date. So wonderful having service like that! It helps so much when you're not 100% savy just yet.

Honey Stem

Wow, Nick is amazing. The app looks great, so I was really hoping it would work with my third party payment gateway. Unfortunately, it didn't... at first! Then Nick from their support came in clutch and helped me set everything up, so it's working perfectly now. Great app, even better support.

RevReiRem

So far, so good. Customer service with Oliver is on point and looking forward to getting this app in full throttle with our shop! :)

Patrick

Rogue Rider Industries

App works great, and the customer service is top notch. They respond very quickly and are very helpful!

GNARBOX

We've only just started using Refersion, but thus far getting it set up, while somewhat complicated (we have 2 stores and an IP redirect), was aided by the fantastic support team, namely Nick. Nick was super patient while we worked through issues getting everything going, given the complexity, and largely did the work for us. It's true, you do get what you pay for, and I'd recommend Refersion based on the level of excellent customer support alone :)

Curly Crown Crew

Andre was top notch! Some apps drag their feet to install their code to your site but this went swiftly!

Hope to add additional positive customer service & user experience reviews in the future.

Color Pop Casual

This app is a great tool and Nick was very helpful and polite! He was pretty quick to answer all my questions and always made sure I knew he was there for any future questions. He created a good experience with this app.

arabellahair.com

service is so great, thank you about that, app is easy to use though.and all matched.thank you for such a great job

The Clean Earth Project

Andre was awesome! very helpful in setting up my account and I am going to be asking him more questions soon..,, he just doesnt know it yet :)

excited to have this service integrated into my business!

thanks!