Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Last Best Store

So far this app has been absolutely everything I need it to be, and is very easy to figure out. The couple times I have had to email support it has been handled with haste (thanks Emma!) and TOP TIER customer support tactics. Fantastic company. Highly recommended

Heavenluxe

Great app for our store reviews. Emma has been very helpful and patient with our requirements for Refersion! :)

Berry Fit Company

I’m a new user for Affiliate marketing but Emma was a big help and was right there when I needed help!

ElixrMED.com

I used this app to help get our company out there. I really like how easy it is to use. Its worked well for us so far and it was really easy to setup and use... Emma was a super huge help. Really appreciate this app and Emma for answering my questions ;)

Ceeianes Travel Essentials

This app is perfect and easy to use for all your affiliates/influencer marketing campaigns.

Plus the support you get from them is awesome, prompt, and very helpful. Special mention to Emma for always being there and ready to help/assist you, thank you!

Fighting Goat Soap

Just started working with Refersion. Great team! Erik, in particular, was extremely helpful. If you're new to affiliate marketing, I highly recommend this company and their seamless Shopify integration suite.

Go Rings

Affiliate tracking is essential to our business model. We couldn't do it without Refersion! If ever we have troubles, their CS team has been super helpful. Like, over-the-top helpful. Emma and Erik have saved my behind on multiple occasions. Thanks Refersion!

MetaThreads

Customer service team is top notch, especially Emma. Questions are always answered in a timely manner, with direct answers as well as articles to help.

Bike Series

Really appreciate the help from Erik. Nice and friendly!
Looking forward to the performance of our campaign. Thanks

Cosmetic Love

Great plugin that does what it was supposed to do. I had some issue as we were using the enterprise version but the support staff was helpful in providing assistance. Emma attended quickly to our queries. Would recommend you to try it out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56