4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and easy setup. They value its effective commission tracking, affiliate management, and detailed performance metrics. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a key tool for enhancing brand loyalty and sales. Many merchants report business growth after using the app. The customer service, especially chat support, is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app's customization capabilities and supportive onboarding process are also well-regarded.

July 3, 2013

Outstanding customer support and service. Easy setup and they have worked closely with us on any issues that have come up. Agressively adding new features as well!

ViewSPORT
Over 7 years using the app
May 27, 2013

I have just started using this app... I love the platform seems great... Unfortunately the drop down menus do seem to work for iPad users which is where I do the majority of my work on the road. I hope to see this fixed soon so I can get the full experience and use of this app!

SoundBender
9 months using the app
May 20, 2013

Simply put, Refersion is an example of why we host our store on Shopify. It's a professional affiliate management application and platform offered in a package that's simple to use and takes one-click to install. When we've had questions, Alex has been fast and thorough with his responses, exceeding any expectations we could have had. Week after week we see tweaks and new features implemented--the app keeps getting better.

I highly recommend Refersion. It brings the affiliate management tools you would want in Shopify and seamlessly integrates with payment solutions and even email marketing.

Excel Skin™
Over 6 years using the app
May 19, 2013

I am so glad we switched our merchant account to Shopify and was thrilled to find Refersion. The affiliate program they provide is very user friendly as well as creative. But what really sold me has been their fantastic customer service. I set up this account w/o bugging our web developer (kind of a big deal for me) and the few questions I had were immediately addressed and resolved by Refersion. FAN!

Surfdatebook
Over 2 years using the app
May 13, 2013

Great app! I just recently switched over to Shopify from another eCommerce setup and needed an affiliate app. So far this app has worked flawlessly, and the setup was very simple. Also, the customer support is excellent! I had a few questions when I was getting started and my questions were answered very quickly.

Nicolesy Store
10 months using the app
April 30, 2013

Finally someone made a decent affiliate program with great support. I switched all my accounts over and so far I like it quite a bit. Highly recommend.

DATSUSARA
Over 4 years using the app
April 30, 2013

Well it's the app we've been waiting for !! - still testing it out - but the layout is as it should be - just loaded creatives - and will report back in a couple of weeks

CXLondon.Com