4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and easy setup. They value its effective commission tracking, affiliate management, and detailed performance metrics. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a key tool for enhancing brand loyalty and sales. Many merchants report business growth after using the app. The customer service, especially chat support, is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app's customization capabilities and supportive onboarding process are also well-regarded.

April 1, 2016

Simple to set up - really nice interface - hoping it will bring lots of extra sales and revenue to the business http://www.rufflesnufflemats.com Thanks!

Ruffle Snuffle

Originalsound
Denmark
Almost 2 years using the app
March 30, 2016

I think this is good app and it's working for us. I must say that it is difficult to get someone on the phone. When we finally got someone, we were able to get the assistance we needed and now call that person directly when we have a problem.

Dorm Decor
5 months using the app
March 29, 2016

Seems pretty easy to set-up so far. I spent quite a bit of time looking for the best affiliate program based on reviews. We're a start-up so it was Affiliatly vs Refersion. Refersion got my support as the reviewers on Affiliatly didn't look real and there were very few recent reviews. I'll write another review soon to let everyone know how well this app works.

Pistol Boo
5 days using the app
March 29, 2016

So far I love this app. I am new to Shopify and this has been one of the easiest features. This is one of two Bold apps I am using. Support has been quick so far too. Try the app.

All Things Lyft
3 months using the app
March 29, 2016

Great starter app for an affiliate program! Set-up is easy and tracking is effective as needed for a starter site. Could improve with access to a database of people and affiliates. Currently the marketplace is not robust.

Jlabgrabbag
Over 2 years using the app
March 29, 2016

Works well so far. Just wish that gift card codes could automatically be generated so that I didn't have to create one for each affiliate....

Speedcubeshop
Almost 2 years using the app
March 28, 2016

This software is so simple and easy to navigate! I love the way it feels and looks! It is so much easier for our affiliates to use as well. Great app!

Thekooler Com
9 months using the app
March 28, 2016

We had hundreds of affiliate marketers and we had not idea how to manage them and track their performance. Refersion has made managing and tracking extremely easy. This was the perfect solution to our problem, and it was very easy to set up!

Bead Relief Bracelets
Over 1 year using the app
March 28, 2016

Super easy to use and is definitely increasing my sales. As a small business owner this is the app for me!

Devine Beauty Emporium