One Tree Planted at Checkout

One Tree Planted at Checkout

by One Tree Planted

Doing good, made simple. Plant a tree for $1 at checkout.

Elm Paper Wholesale

This is a great app, simple to install and set up. Their support is quick and responsive, Paul was great and helped us with a couple of details. A positive way to support the environment!

Rahulkhuranaandco

Flawless Integration. Smooth and quick response. Please add this app and give customers an option to plant a tree with 'One tree Planted'. They'll send you images and content you can use on your website which will improve your website's credibility. More than that, the world needs it after what is happening. Please add this !!

If your currency is not there, just write to them they'll add it in no time. It happened with us.
P.S. Paul, thank you for the help.

It's Victor Sabo

I think everyone must install this app. If we can help this way we must do it. Also the customer service is fast and really helpful. Thank you Paul for your help and thanks for the developers for made this app.

Stage Flowers

I really like the idea behind this app. It creates awareness for my customers that the environment needs our help by planting trees worldwide. Thank you for giving us a chance to be part of this!

Le Toy Van

I added the app to our website and have since sold 50+ trees, however unsure whether the ‘order’ has been received by One Tree Planted. I have tried to reach out to the organisation with little response.

Obviously the concept is sounds however their follow up and action is lacking behind. I find the map on their website slightly misleading, I would like to have more traceability on their direct action rather than highlighting other charities work as if it was all their own. Secondly, I would have liked our generous customers to be offered a Tree Certificate’ for their donation.

We have yet to receive our first invoice but we have taken the decision to remove the app until we have a response from the developer.

December 24, 2019

Hi, I'm Paul from the App Support Team.

I'm sorry to see that you did not have the right experience with our application. Our App Support team usually responds to user inquiries under 1 hour but our main site (onetreeplanted.org) support team may respond in a little bit longer than expected. As I see your concerns are not app related and I'll personally forward them to our Ecosystem Manager and will follow up.

At One Tree Planted, our goal is to help every Shopify store owner, regardless of their region, to support our environment. We try to do our best to make sure that our app is smoothly working. If you have issues with the functionality of our app, please don't hesitate to forward your requirements with additional details about how we can work together to give you the best experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Paul

Creative Notes

I find this app to be a really good way to help the environment and connect with customers who also care. Your brand will be backing positive change and that is something your customers will value. I will advice you to contact customer support if the app doesn't troubleshoot properly the first time. They are really helpful and this app has made a great difference to my store!

Make up for Pros Online Beauty Store

Great app, very happy. It is easy to use for you and for the customer, and customer service team is just fantastic. What a great way to join a good cause.

Old School Football

So far so good with this app. The support has been attentive and I love the fact that my customers at www.oldschoolfootball.co.uk can in some way offset their retro football clothing purchase by planting a tree. I plan to offer tree planting instead of discounts at some point too. Thanks One Tree Planted :)

Daft Cow Incorporated

I love the idea behind this app but I don't like the fact I can't turn the widget and/or pop up off, ideally I would just like to have one or the other. I will give it a try for while though and see how it goes.

©

I just installed this app last night and added the great work they are doing to my site. Not only that i made a sale and planted a tree for a $1 how cool is that. The developer i believe is tweaking some suggestions but so far very pleased with their communication to improve on app and help us in efforts to spread the word and make the app a great success give it a try. if you wish to see how i incorporated one tree planted view woodwatches24.com