One Tree Planted at Checkout

One Tree Planted at Checkout

by One Tree Planted

Doing good, made simple. Plant a tree for $1 at checkout.

argeshopbasket

Excellent app and it is very easy to use. I also love the customization options. Customer service is excellent too! If you wish to create a positive impact on our environment, I would definitely recommend it!!!

Nerd Jar

Awesome app! Straightforward to use & customise to your own branding, as well as to track trees planted etc. We couldn’t believe it was this easy to introduce tree-planting with our customer orders (making it a no-brainier in my opinion!). Fast & friendly support is an added bonus

Mohawk Carpets

This app is great! It is so straightforward to use, making it very easy for our customers to make donations. Support email replies always within a day and super helpful.

Earth Thanks

Amazing way of helping the environment. We really love this app and we are really committed to its mission.

Damn Plastic

Super cool! I love the fact that my customers can plant a tree while shopping on my sustainable shop! Super easy and the widget is cool too!
#Savetheplanet & #plantatree

Southern Shores

Works very good. Have been using the app for a few months now and our customers are very happy to be able to easily plant a tree

The Map Shop

I really like this app. It's amazing that my customers can donate trees easily. It really brings great value to your store and works out of the box!

Smartphone Shop

A great app if you're looking to play your part for the environment (which you should) - plugs in very easily and quickly to your online store, has a clean UI and the support is outstanding!

Elm Paper Wholesale

This is a great app, simple to install and set up. Their support is quick and responsive, Paul was great and helped us with a couple of details. A positive way to support the environment!

Rahulkhuranaandco

Flawless Integration. Smooth and quick response. Please add this app and give customers an option to plant a tree with 'One tree Planted'. They'll send you images and content you can use on your website which will improve your website's credibility. More than that, the world needs it after what is happening. Please add this !!

If your currency is not there, just write to them they'll add it in no time. It happened with us.
P.S. Paul, thank you for the help.

Previous 1