Limit access your site to visitors who are accessing the site from a set of specified IP addresses or locations.
Redirect restricted visitors.
Redirect restricted visitors.
No need add shortcode
No need to add any shortcode.
About IP Blocker & Country Redirect
Do you want to limit visitors from specified IP address or location?
Region Restrictions is the perfect app to set specified IP addresses or locations where visitors are accessing your store from.
Why should you use Region Restrictions?
- It’s easy to use with no dead time
- It works the way you want it to
HOW IT WORKS?
- Install the app.
- Add IP address or locations.
- Choose setting's options.
- Customize layout's style.
- Enjoy it on your store.
- Manage IP addresses/locations: Set specified IP addresses or locations in Black list or White list. You can choose 1 of 3 matching rule:
- Block all: block all IPs or locations.
- Black list: block all IPs or locations in Black list.
- White list: block all IPs or locations NOT in White list.
- 2 popup layouts:
- Transparent or with Background Image.
- You can upload background image and your store logo's image, both of them will be upload on your theme's assets.
- 100% Mobile Friendly App:
- Customers who shop using their phones will see a phone or tablet optimized timer for Android or iOS.
- Free and Fast Support:
- Our technical support will help you solve any problems within 24 hours (on working days).
Developers of Omega Team are very passionate to develop Shopify's solutions for integration. We are trying to develop amazing Shopify's apps for merchants.
Overall rating Based on 16 reviews
Most recent reviews
Cote Cuir Leather
I use this app to block IP addresses. It works very well, I tried with my IP address and it worked. Don't use "Block All" option unless you want to block all countries. Thank you for this free app.
Work like a charm. I really really appreciated this app and recommended for everyone who want to manage the country that can access your website.
This app has a feature that is not explained very well, called "Block All Traffic." I clicked on this, assuming it meant, "Block all traffic in the zones you've established." Why would anyone assume anything different? I can see from the reviews that others assumed the same thing I did. Why would anyone want an app that shuts down your entire site and sends all of your customers to Google.com, making it appear that someone hacked you? I'm assuming the app works fine, otherwise, but until they do something to eliminate this feature or else make it very clear what it does and/or very hard to select without jumping through some kind of hoop to indicate what is about to happen, this review will remain here.
Thanks for the feedback!
This is an option and the default is not set. You can completely set it to not block all.
You are setting up Block all so it will block all stores. It is used in case the store tests the block feature all before using.
And case of block all except whitelist rules.