Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

Block or redirect by IP, region, country - VPN & Bot Block

$3.49/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IP Blocker - Fraud Protection

Rivo Studio

It's working great from my stores now. Easy and efficient. It can also block IP's connected using vpn. Would highly recommend it.

June 20, 2022

You are so sweet 🥰🥰🥰. Thank you so much for leaving a review! Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻

Nano Clear® México - Renovación de Relojes y Joyas

Location Mexico

Utilicé esta aplicacióny resulto ser lo que necesitaba para redireccionar el tráfico por paises hacia los dominios correctos, es fácil se udar y da resultados excelente, lo recomiendo

June 17, 2022

Un millón de gracias por dejar una reseña de 5 estrellas 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻. Compartiremos esto con todo el equipo para que sepan que continúen con el increíble trabajo.

NANOCLEAR

Location Israel

Utilizamos esta aplicación y funciona de maravilla para re dirigir nuestro publico a los sitios internacionales, realmente lo recomendamos

June 17, 2022

Escuchar sus comentarios positivos me alegró el día 💙💚💛🧡 Espero nada más que el crecimiento de su negocio 🔥🚀

Magic Galaxy

Loved this App! Simple and easy to set up. I've blocked some unwanted IPs from my store. The support team is on point, especially Tracy. She guides me through the whole process, thanks to her.

June 3, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!!!!

Easymart

Location Australia

Like the app. It helped me in blocking unwanted traffic from multiple regions. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to block unwanted traffic.

April 28, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

IFMOTOR

每次我有问题咨询的时候,他们都能快速响应我的需求。遗憾的是,在某些问题上并没有得到合理的解释和解决方法。不过,总体来说这个插件还是可以运行的,成功使我的网站屏蔽了黑名单国家,希望他们以后能帮助我把一直困扰我的问题解决。

April 13, 2022

感谢您抽出宝贵时间给我们留下反馈! 我们真的很感激。
我们很乐意听到更多关于您的体验的信息,以便我们可以利用您的宝贵反馈在下次提供更好的体验。
如果您希望分享任何进一步的意见或建议,请通过实时聊天或发送电子邮件至 contact@omegatheme.com 与我们联系。
再次感谢您抽出宝贵时间查看我们的应用程序!

Hera Culture International

good help by the support team! I had some trouble and they helped me to resolve everything in the quickest way

April 4, 2022

Hi Hera Culture International!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us!

Synth Blade

The installation was very easy and the support was great, too. Malak answered my questions very quickly and helped me check if everything works as intended. The layout and functions of the app are also very convenient.

February 28, 2022

Hi Synth Blade

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Black Friday

The app does something but it doesn't work as described.I contacted the developer and received support for the reported observations.

February 22, 2022

Dear Black Friday team,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your issue and we are sorry for the negative experience you had due to our time zone difference and the limitation of resources.
Regarding your concern, Ms. Joy has contacted you through the ticket #227145 with detailed instructions to solve this issue. Could you please check your email and confirm if it is okay on your end?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you so much and have a great day!
Best regards,
Kaylee - Omega team

AllureFurnish

Stella has helped me quickly with every question. Thank you very much for the informative answers. :)

February 22, 2022

Hi AllureFurnish,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Stella!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6