IP Blocker & Country Redirect

IP Blocker & Country Redirect

by Omega

Limit visitors access from specified IP addresses or locations

Pacific Aura Botanicals

Redirects ALL traffic! Would not recommend for this reason. Hopefully they can figure it out as it would be helpful.

Shinobi Gear, Inc.

Excellent App! Works perfectly and was is very easy to use. We highly recommend this app. Great job.

PV-Nutrition

Does not work! Deleted the app but still is redirecting ALL MY TRAFIC!

YVR Cookie Corp.

Awesome app for a no cost! I had a few requests and when I emailed I received a quick response and everything was taken care off

3darchstuffs

its good but not letting me to add all the country codes that i want to block i am able to add only 4 counties code . but i wanted to add 11 countries to block list but this app dont allow me to add mor than 4.

Lex&Liv

finally! i had been looking for a simple program to block individuals from certain countries and this works very well (and for free!). i do wish there was a way to simulate the visits to see if the restriction works. I had a friend in one of those countries check and it worked. if i could be choosey I'd suggest having a "block all" option, minus a couple of countries where I sell.
thank you!

Art Mina

It works!! I got a quick and friendly response to my questions. IP Blocker & Country Redirect app is simple and easy.

GlamourEyesByChar

This app is awesome!!! I’ve had a problem visitor for the past 8 months and finally found an app to block them for free!!!! I’m extremely happy and would definitely recommend it. It’s very user friendly.

Annick of the Wild Grass

It is very important to be able to block an IP address sometimes as I learned the hard way. I combined this app with the chat app Formilla to identify the IP and then block it.

Charmful Impressions

I installed and then uninstalled your app BEFORE the supposed 3 day free trial but was just charged by you!! I am contacting Shopify about you ripping me off! Don't install this app!

July 16, 2019

Hello, I'm sorry for any inconveniences you faced. Now we make this app for free. You can try it again now for free!
Anyway You had used the apps for 2 segments of time, the 2nd one it will be combine with the 1st one. If it's passed 14 days you will pay for the 1st payment.

Let us know if you need any support. Thank you very much!

Previous 1