IP Blocker & Country Redirect

IP Blocker & Country Redirect

by Omega

Block or redirect visitors by IPs, regions, and countries

Suprent

Amazing! It's easy ,simple and cost-effective and help me solving the big trouble i got when comes to redirection. You cannnot miss this. Saving a lot energy by using this gorgeous App.

July 22, 2021

Hi Suprent,

Seeing that you had a 5-Star rating for our app is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We will share this with our boutique team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We’re here for you anytime.

All the best,

Wholesale Japan

nice app! can do everything that i wanted to. awesome support helped me out with the settings. i can say this app is affordable

Hi Wholesale Japan,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Marrenon

The customer service is great, very attentive, extremely quick to reach and we have an answer extremely quickly and which answers questions perfectly.

Hi Marrenon,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

The MeatStick

Had an issue, msged support (and they responded super fast!) and fixed it while I was in a meeting. App does what it's supposed to, so I can't complain!

Hi The MeatStick,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Crochetmilie

Perfect app! I was anxious about all those new VAT rules for digital downloads because I am a little company. This app helped me to block all countries I wanted so easily! And the bonus to redirect them to my Etsy Shop is fantastic! I would not lose sales thanks to them :)

Tour & Ride

App works great as advertised. This is very easy to use and setup. The negative reviews must be people that do not have it setup properly.

SOHO GRIT

not working on IP blocking or redirect.. tried with my own ip... not working on IP blocking or redirect.. tried with my own ip...

March 18, 2021

Hello there!

Thanks for taking your precious time to let us know about your experience.
Could you please reinstall the app so that we can check the issue for you?
Our app can block static IP addresses, for the dynamic ones, our app cannot control as it keeps changing all the time.
We tried to contact you when we received your feedback but haven't received any responses yet.

Please contact us at contact@omegatheme.com, we all wait for your reply.

Best regards,

HahaGet

This is a very easy-to-use app for IP blocking, which helps me reduce invalid traffic in many non-target consumer countries. This helps me conduct a more accurate analysis of the store’s data and find the problems in the shopping conversion process. At the same time, the cost of $1 per month is almost negligible.
So, I give a five-star review

top-shelf.de

Pretty much useless as it does not see bot traffic. And as it can not see it, it can be blocked by the app.

October 25, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for taking your time to leave us a review on Shopify and sorry for the bad experience you had with our app.
Our app cannot block the bot if IP address is dynamic, the app could not run properly by this way.
Please try blocking by regions such as countries, cities.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at contact@omegatheme.com.
We are more than happy to support you.
Sorry again for any inconvenience you had.

Best regards,
Kaylee

The Jewelry Palette

Kaylee did a great job with guiding me through the setup process today. Happy with her work and patience.

Previous 1 3 4