Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

$3.49/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Omega
4.4
December 5, 2022

I used this app to help me to block Bots, because they were still visiting my site, and I never saw where I could block a particular city. Although the owner, would send me a video, it did not match the same as on the site. After the owner attempts to help me three times, she stopped, she stopped responding, and the time span to respond to me was the time difference, she is in another country.

Dignified by Denise
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied December 5, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your feedback, and I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience.

I apologize on behalf of everyone at Omega. We know that dealing with Bots is very essential to protect your site, but we are also aware that we can’t control how the Shopify platform needs the website to be fully loaded before allowing the app to work, therefore, you can sometimes still see the traffics from blocked IPs/Countries when actually they have been blocked a few second after getting to the site, and will not be able to view or take any action on your store.

We also apologize for the late follow-up we have with your case. As you can see from other reviews, we are known for caring deeply about our customers. We can’t fix the past but we will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure the app is still working well with your store.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I’m very sorry we failed to meet your expectations. I hope you will give us another chance so you can get the kind of excellent experience we’re known for.

Sincerely,
The Omega support team

November 28, 2022

Na aanvankelijk wat problemen gehad te hebben bij de tuning - ongewennig daarmee - snelle, adequate hulp gekregen. Heel wat minder zorgen nu de app werkt, in de wetenschap dat de helpdesk bovendien voor ons klaar staat.

depeperwinkel
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 24 days
Omega replied November 28, 2022

Bedankt voor uw tijd om deze beoordeling achter te laten. We waarderen de kans om onze klanten te ondersteunen met uitstekende ervaringen, dus uw feedback is zo'n geweldige motivatie voor ons om uitstekende services te bieden!

Edited November 15, 2022

The customer service with this app is horrible if I could rate 0 stars I would. I had a chat with a rep by the name Lynn and she was very unprofessional. She even sent a crying laughing emoji after I asked can I block a customer by full name with the IP address. I am very upset and disappointed with the poor customer service and of course she doesn't care because this isn't her company nor will it affect her paycheck, A rep name Rosie reached and tried to correct things, but once I told her that Lynn was very unprofessional and I recently lost a loved one and just want to put the matter behind me; and asked for assistance with deleting my account she started antagonizing. Rosie proceeded to say, 'You seem to be going through it these days." after I asked for assistance with deleting my account. So, I politely asked for assistance again and Rosie replied, "You're having a rough day." I thought If I simply deleted the app I would be billed for the services, which is why I continued to ask for assistance. After asking Rosie for assistance a third time she finally told me how to delete my account. It sucks my experience was horrible, because I was looking forward to paying for the services and referring other businesses as well.

A Splash Of Daisy LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Omega replied November 15, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for writing a review, I sincerely appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our support service, that's not what we like to hear. Your business means a lot to us, we appreciate any feedback from you, it will help us to build and improve our service.

If you ever have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to email us at contact@omegatheme.com

Omega Customer Support team

November 8, 2022

the support is great and the app works as it should, clean interface and easy to install/configure - had some questions for block/whitelist when starting but support team was able to help

Pamura
Austria
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Omega replied November 8, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega Blockify - IP Block app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

November 4, 2022

Funziona: utile allo scopo. Facile e veloce da settare. Assistenza rapida e puntuale. Consigliamo volentieri

Montecore
Italy
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Omega replied November 7, 2022

Ciao, grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo per fornire un feedback. Siamo così felici che tu abbia valutato il nostro servizio di assistenza e app come 5 stelle mentre ci sforziamo di fornire proprio questo a tutti i nostri clienti. Apprezziamo il tuo tempo per lasciare parole così gentili!