IP Blocker & Country Redirect

IP Blocker & Country Redirect

by Omega

Block or redirect visitors by IPs, regions, and countries

SOHO GRIT

not working on IP blocking or redirect.. tried with my own ip... not working on IP blocking or redirect.. tried with my own ip...

March 18, 2021

Hello there!

Thanks for taking your precious time to let us know about your experience.
Could you please reinstall the app so that we can check the issue for you?
Our app can block static IP addresses, for the dynamic ones, our app cannot control as it keeps changing all the time.
We tried to contact you when we received your feedback but haven't received any responses yet.

Please contact us at contact@omegatheme.com, we all wait for your reply.

Best regards,
Omega Team

HahaGet

This is a very easy-to-use app for IP blocking, which helps me reduce invalid traffic in many non-target consumer countries. This helps me conduct a more accurate analysis of the store’s data and find the problems in the shopping conversion process. At the same time, the cost of $1 per month is almost negligible.
So, I give a five-star review

top-shelf.de

Pretty much useless as it does not see bot traffic. And as it can not see it, it can be blocked by the app.

October 25, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for taking your time to leave us a review on Shopify and sorry for the bad experience you had with our app.
Our app cannot block the bot if IP address is dynamic, the app could not run properly by this way.
Please try blocking by regions such as countries, cities.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at contact@omegatheme.com.
We are more than happy to support you.
Sorry again for any inconvenience you had.

Best regards,
Kaylee

The Jewelry Palette

Kaylee did a great job with guiding me through the setup process today. Happy with her work and patience.

Bauer's Brew

good customer service. good app ____________________________________________________________________

E-Motor Nations

works well, would be nice if it could include a real time statistic table. nice to have application.

The Lagniappe India

Pathetic app. Not recommeded at all to any users of Shopify. No support and no proper instructions. It will block your site.

June 14, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
We checked but did not see any of your contact information send us to help. We are always ready to assist you upon request.
The document of the app: https://apps.omegatheme.com/region-restrictions/guide.html#app_installation

Regards,
Omega team support

zavattyco

Great app very usefull and easy to use i have 2 store all i need it was a simple redirect by country worked like a charm

C & M Navigation Systems

Works fine so far! I've been testing it for a few hours, trying to block some country codes then use VPN on my mobile to browse from those countries and it seems like it works fine! Hopefully it will stay the same!

Axtell Music Store

Awesome app.

I couldn't rate this app enough. It does exactly what they said it does. I had a issue which needed fixing, the support was first rate and the issue was fixed resolved immediately.

Please give this app a try before you look at any others, it is awesome and the support really do want to help.

Previous 1 3