IP Blocker & Country Redirect

IP Blocker & Country Redirect

by Omega

Limit visitors access from specified IP addresses or locations

E-Motor Nations

works well, would be nice if it could include a real time statistic table. nice to have application.

The Lagniappe India

Pathetic app. Not recommeded at all to any users of Shopify. No support and no proper instructions. It will block your site.

June 14, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
We checked but did not see any of your contact information send us to help. We are always ready to assist you upon request.
The document of the app: https://apps.omegatheme.com/region-restrictions/guide.html#app_installation

Omega team support

zavattyco

Great app very usefull and easy to use i have 2 store all i need it was a simple redirect by country worked like a charm

C & M Navigation Systems

Works fine so far! I've been testing it for a few hours, trying to block some country codes then use VPN on my mobile to browse from those countries and it seems like it works fine! Hopefully it will stay the same!

Axtell Music Store

Awesome app.

I couldn't rate this app enough. It does exactly what they said it does. I had a issue which needed fixing, the support was first rate and the issue was fixed resolved immediately.

Please give this app a try before you look at any others, it is awesome and the support really do want to help.

Cote Cuir Leather

I use this app to block IP addresses. It works very well, I tried with my IP address and it worked. Don't use "Block All" option unless you want to block all countries. Thank you for this free app.

BLVCK Saigon.

Work like a charm. I really really appreciated this app and recommended for everyone who want to manage the country that can access your website.

Pianogoods

This app has a feature that is not explained very well, called "Block All Traffic." I clicked on this, assuming it meant, "Block all traffic in the zones you've established." Why would anyone assume anything different? I can see from the reviews that others assumed the same thing I did. Why would anyone want an app that shuts down your entire site and sends all of your customers to Google.com, making it appear that someone hacked you? I'm assuming the app works fine, otherwise, but until they do something to eliminate this feature or else make it very clear what it does and/or very hard to select without jumping through some kind of hoop to indicate what is about to happen, this review will remain here.

January 20, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!
This is an option and the default is not set. You can completely set it to not block all.
You are setting up Block all so it will block all stores. It is used in case the store tests the block feature all before using.
And case of block all except whitelist rules.

Omega team

Ann More Products

Alright I just installed this app., because I was needing to remove other countries outside of USA and Canada to be blocked for the reasons that I don't ship globally. So this app., has a code to use to block those countries and it was so awesome. I just copied and pasted the codes. Well I started off with 5 stars. I will be back with an update once I get to really see this app., in action.

Pacific Aura Botanicals

Redirects ALL traffic! Would not recommend for this reason. Hopefully they can figure it out as it would be helpful.

January 20, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!
And case of block all except whitelist rules.

Omega team