IP Blocker & Country Redirect

IP Blocker & Country Redirect | Reviews

by Omega

Block or redirect visitors by IPs, regions, and countries

Janasya Wholesale

Amazing Customer Service and Development Team! Fantastic App. Highly recommend! thanks to Stella for her help.

November 18, 2021

Hello Janasya Wholesale!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your unwavering support is what gets us out of bed in the morning and we really appreciate your comment.
Let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

Best regards,
Kaylee - Omega Team

Caricatúrame™

Serious people, good app and excellent customer service, thanks to Stella for her help. I recommend it 100%

November 17, 2021

Hi Caricatúrame,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!
Kaylee - Omega Team

Mariano International Store | Handcrafted since 1945

We had some difficulties in setting up the App because we have two stores, but support give us a huge help and everything is working fine.

October 11, 2021

Hi Mariano International Store,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Beautifully Well Box

Amazing Customer Service and Development Team!
Very speedy turnaround time in replying to emails and to resolve issues.
Fantastic App. Highly recommend!

October 11, 2021

Hi Beautifully Well Box,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Living Words

Works perfectly ! This is something I was looking for. Amazing customer support, will definitely recommend this to anyone.

August 31, 2021

Hi Living Words,

All the best!

Divani Chocolatier

Does exactly what it claims to do. I noticed accesses from countries I don't ship to in my shopify reports and wanted to deter those visits to conserve website resources and potential copycats.
The interface is pretty easy to figure out but it has many sophisticated options to get very granular, so I had to ask for help. I sent a quick chat message to the app's support team and they responded promptly. Highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to block access from market regions they don't serve.
Tip: I chose to redirect instead of block (yes you can do that with this app) and I redirected to https://search.brave.com/search?q=divani+chocolate to keep the word circulating about our wonderful business! :)

August 16, 2021

Hi Divani Chocolatier,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Suprent

Amazing! It's easy ,simple and cost-effective and help me solving the big trouble i got when comes to redirection. You cannnot miss this. Saving a lot energy by using this gorgeous App.

July 22, 2021

Hi Suprent,

Seeing that you had a 5-Star rating for our app is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We will share this with our boutique team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We’re here for you anytime.

All the best,

Wholesale Japan

nice app! can do everything that i wanted to. awesome support helped me out with the settings. i can say this app is affordable

Hi Wholesale Japan,

Best regards!

Marrenon

The customer service is great, very attentive, extremely quick to reach and we have an answer extremely quickly and which answers questions perfectly.

Hi Marrenon,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

The MeatStick

Had an issue, msged support (and they responded super fast!) and fixed it while I was in a meeting. App does what it's supposed to, so I can't complain!

Hi The MeatStick,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Previous 1 3 4