IP Blocker & Country Redirect

IP Blocker & Country Redirect

by Omega

Limit visitors access from specified IP addresses or locations

Pianogoods

This app has a feature that is not explained very well, called "Block All Traffic." I clicked on this, assuming it meant, "Block all traffic in the zones you've established." Why would anyone assume anything different? I can see from the reviews that others assumed the same thing I did. Why would anyone want an app that shuts down your entire site and sends all of your customers to Google.com, making it appear that someone hacked you? I'm assuming the app works fine, otherwise, but until they do something to eliminate this feature or else make it very clear what it does and/or very hard to select without jumping through some kind of hoop to indicate what is about to happen, this review will remain here.

Thanks for the feedback!
This is an option and the default is not set. You can completely set it to not block all.
You are setting up Block all so it will block all stores. It is used in case the store tests the block feature all before using.

Ann More Products

Alright I just installed this app., because I was needing to remove other countries outside of USA and Canada to be blocked for the reasons that I don't ship globally. So this app., has a code to use to block those countries and it was so awesome. I just copied and pasted the codes. Well I started off with 5 stars. I will be back with an update once I get to really see this app., in action.

Pacific Aura Botanicals

Redirects ALL traffic! Would not recommend for this reason. Hopefully they can figure it out as it would be helpful.

Shinobi Gear, Inc.

Excellent App! Works perfectly and was is very easy to use. We highly recommend this app. Great job.

PV-Nutrition

Does not work! Deleted the app but still is redirecting ALL MY TRAFIC!

YVR Cookie Corp.

Awesome app for a no cost! I had a few requests and when I emailed I received a quick response and everything was taken care off

3darchstuffs

its good but not letting me to add all the country codes that i want to block i am able to add only 4 counties code . but i wanted to add 11 countries to block list but this app dont allow me to add mor than 4.

Lex&Liv

finally! i had been looking for a simple program to block individuals from certain countries and this works very well (and for free!). i do wish there was a way to simulate the visits to see if the restriction works. I had a friend in one of those countries check and it worked. if i could be choosey I'd suggest having a "block all" option, minus a couple of countries where I sell.
thank you!

Art Mina

It works!! I got a quick and friendly response to my questions. IP Blocker & Country Redirect app is simple and easy.

GlamourEyesByChar

This app is awesome!!! I’ve had a problem visitor for the past 8 months and finally found an app to block them for free!!!! I’m extremely happy and would definitely recommend it. It’s very user friendly.

Previous 1