Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

Block or redirect by IP, region, country - VPN & Bot Block

$3.49/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IP Blocker - Fraud Protection

VONDACOCO

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 hours

When I encounter a problem Customer service and dev were friendly and efficient, helping to solve problems,thks

December 23, 2021

Hi VONDACOCO
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

ZAMIR EUROPE

Location Romania

They helped me separate our international store from our local one. Friendly and fast support! 10/10

December 8, 2021

Hi ZAMIR EUROPE,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

Janasya Wholesale

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing Customer Service and Development Team! Fantastic App. Highly recommend! thanks to Stella for her help.

November 18, 2021

Hello Janasya Wholesale!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your unwavering support is what gets us out of bed in the morning and we really appreciate your comment.
Let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

Best regards,

Caricatúrame™

Location Spain

Serious people, good app and excellent customer service, thanks to Stella for her help. I recommend it 100%

November 17, 2021

Hi Caricatúrame,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!

Mariano International Store | Handcrafted since 1945

Location Portugal

We had some difficulties in setting up the App because we have two stores, but support give us a huge help and everything is working fine.

October 11, 2021

Hi Mariano International Store,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Beautifully Well Box

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing Customer Service and Development Team!
Very speedy turnaround time in replying to emails and to resolve issues.
Fantastic App. Highly recommend!

October 11, 2021

Hi Beautifully Well Box,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Living Words

Location India

Works perfectly ! This is something I was looking for. Amazing customer support, will definitely recommend this to anyone.

August 31, 2021

Hi Living Words,

All the best!

Divani Chocolatier

Does exactly what it claims to do. I noticed accesses from countries I don't ship to in my shopify reports and wanted to deter those visits to conserve website resources and potential copycats.
The interface is pretty easy to figure out but it has many sophisticated options to get very granular, so I had to ask for help. I sent a quick chat message to the app's support team and they responded promptly. Highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to block access from market regions they don't serve.
Tip: I chose to redirect instead of block (yes you can do that with this app) and I redirected to https://search.brave.com/search?q=divani+chocolate to keep the word circulating about our wonderful business! :)

August 16, 2021

Hi Divani Chocolatier,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Suprent

Location China

Amazing! It's easy ,simple and cost-effective and help me solving the big trouble i got when comes to redirection. You cannnot miss this. Saving a lot energy by using this gorgeous App.

July 22, 2021

Hi Suprent,

Seeing that you had a 5-Star rating for our app is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We will share this with our boutique team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We’re here for you anytime.

All the best,

Wholesale Japan

Location Japan

nice app! can do everything that i wanted to. awesome support helped me out with the settings. i can say this app is affordable

July 20, 2021