IP Blocker & Country Redirect

IP Blocker & Country Redirect

by Omega

Limit visitors access from specified IP addresses or locations

GlamourEyesByChar

I absolutely love this app. I have been using it for 2 years, and always will. I had a question about something, and the agent was very pleasant to deal with and helped to resolve my issue quickly. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Annick of the Wild Grass

It is very important to be able to block an IP address sometimes as I learned the hard way. I combined this app with the chat app Formilla to identify the IP and then block it.

Charmful Impressions

I installed and then uninstalled your app BEFORE the supposed 3 day free trial but was just charged by you!! I am contacting Shopify about you ripping me off! Don't install this app!

July 16, 2019

Hello, I'm sorry for any inconveniences you faced. Now we make this app for free. You can try it again now for free!
Anyway You had used the apps for 2 segments of time, the 2nd one it will be combine with the 1st one. If it's passed 14 days you will pay for the 1st payment.

Let us know if you need any support. Thank you very much!

Biobids

Installed it for one location and it blocked the whole world.

July 16, 2019

Hello, I'm sorry the issue. It was issue with the IP setting you made. You've made a wrong rule for the app. We hope you still need this app for this year as we make it free now for every one! Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further help on settings.
Sincerely,
Omega Team

Madera Ph

Great app. Lets me stop unwanted visitors to my website. Thank you!

1 3 Next