Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

Block or redirect by IP, region, country - VPN & Bot Block

$3.49/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

IP Blocker - Fraud Protection

peaceofhome.se

Location Sweden

I installed the app to get rid of some bots harassing my store every day, however the app could not help with this. However the service and support was good. But I was disappointed that it could not solve my issue with the bots, even though I was told it could help with this. I uninstalled the app and asked for a refund, which I don't know yet if I get, still waiting for an answer on that.

October 19, 2022

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your issue and we are sorry for the negative experience you had.
Our support team has just received your review of the app and will try out best to improve the app to meet your expectation. We are aware that our service and the app may not match your standard yet via your review post with 2 stars. We're working hard to keep this app running properly for everyone so your review or any of your comments/ideas motivated us a lot as a boutique team, especially our dev.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
We are terribly sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
Omega Team

Pianogoods

This app has a feature that is not explained very well, called "Block All Traffic." I clicked on this, assuming it meant, "Block all traffic in the zones you've established." Why would anyone assume anything different? I can see from the reviews that others assumed the same thing I did. Why would anyone want an app that shuts down your entire site and sends all of your customers to Google.com, making it appear that someone hacked you? I'm assuming the app works fine, otherwise, but until they do something to eliminate this feature or else make it very clear what it does and/or very hard to select without jumping through some kind of hoop to indicate what is about to happen, this review will remain here.

January 20, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!
This is an option and the default is not set. You can completely set it to not block all.
You are setting up Block all so it will block all stores. It is used in case the store tests the block feature all before using.
And case of block all except whitelist rules.

Regards,
Omega team

PV-Nutrition

Location Netherlands

Does not work! Deleted the app but still is redirecting ALL MY TRAFIC!

January 20, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!
And case of block all except whitelist rules.

Regards,