IP Blocker & Country Redirect

IP Blocker & Country Redirect

by Omega

Limit visitors access from specified IP addresses or locations

HahaGet

This is a very easy-to-use app for IP blocking, which helps me reduce invalid traffic in many non-target consumer countries. This helps me conduct a more accurate analysis of the store’s data and find the problems in the shopping conversion process. At the same time, the cost of $1 per month is almost negligible.
So, I give a five-star review

The Jewelry Palette

Kaylee did a great job with guiding me through the setup process today. Happy with her work and patience.

zavattyco

Great app very usefull and easy to use i have 2 store all i need it was a simple redirect by country worked like a charm

C & M Navigation Systems

Works fine so far! I've been testing it for a few hours, trying to block some country codes then use VPN on my mobile to browse from those countries and it seems like it works fine! Hopefully it will stay the same!

Axtell Music Store

Awesome app.

I couldn't rate this app enough. It does exactly what they said it does. I had a issue which needed fixing, the support was first rate and the issue was fixed resolved immediately.

Please give this app a try before you look at any others, it is awesome and the support really do want to help.

Cote Cuir Leather

I use this app to block IP addresses. It works very well, I tried with my IP address and it worked. Don't use "Block All" option unless you want to block all countries. Thank you for this free app.

BLVCK Saigon.

Work like a charm. I really really appreciated this app and recommended for everyone who want to manage the country that can access your website.

Ann More Products

Alright I just installed this app., because I was needing to remove other countries outside of USA and Canada to be blocked for the reasons that I don't ship globally. So this app., has a code to use to block those countries and it was so awesome. I just copied and pasted the codes. Well I started off with 5 stars. I will be back with an update once I get to really see this app., in action.

Shinobi Gear, Inc.

Excellent App! Works perfectly and was is very easy to use. We highly recommend this app. Great job.

YVR Cookie Corp.

Awesome app for a no cost! I had a few requests and when I emailed I received a quick response and everything was taken care off

Previous 1