IP Blocker & Country Redirect

IP Blocker & Country Redirect

by Omega

Limit visitors access from specified IP addresses or locations

Axtell Music Store

Awesome app.

I couldn't rate this app enough. It does exactly what they said it does. I had a issue which needed fixing, the support was first rate and the issue was fixed resolved immediately.

Please give this app a try before you look at any others, it is awesome and the support really do want to help.

Cote Cuir Leather

I use this app to block IP addresses. It works very well, I tried with my IP address and it worked. Don't use "Block All" option unless you want to block all countries. Thank you for this free app.

BLVCK Saigon.

Work like a charm. I really really appreciated this app and recommended for everyone who want to manage the country that can access your website.

Ann More Products

Alright I just installed this app., because I was needing to remove other countries outside of USA and Canada to be blocked for the reasons that I don't ship globally. So this app., has a code to use to block those countries and it was so awesome. I just copied and pasted the codes. Well I started off with 5 stars. I will be back with an update once I get to really see this app., in action.

Shinobi Gear, Inc.

Excellent App! Works perfectly and was is very easy to use. We highly recommend this app. Great job.

YVR Cookie Corp.

Awesome app for a no cost! I had a few requests and when I emailed I received a quick response and everything was taken care off

3darchstuffs

its good but not letting me to add all the country codes that i want to block i am able to add only 4 counties code . but i wanted to add 11 countries to block list but this app dont allow me to add mor than 4.

Lex&Liv

finally! i had been looking for a simple program to block individuals from certain countries and this works very well (and for free!). i do wish there was a way to simulate the visits to see if the restriction works. I had a friend in one of those countries check and it worked. if i could be choosey I'd suggest having a "block all" option, minus a couple of countries where I sell.
thank you!

Art Mina

It works!! I got a quick and friendly response to my questions. IP Blocker & Country Redirect app is simple and easy.

GlamourEyesByChar

This app is awesome!!! I’ve had a problem visitor for the past 8 months and finally found an app to block them for free!!!! I’m extremely happy and would definitely recommend it. It’s very user friendly.

Previous 1