IP Blocker & Country Redirect

IP Blocker & Country Redirect

by Omega

Block or redirect visitors by IPs, regions, and countries

Suprent

Amazing! It's easy ,simple and cost-effective and help me solving the big trouble i got when comes to redirection. You cannnot miss this. Saving a lot energy by using this gorgeous App.

July 22, 2021

Hi Suprent,

Seeing that you had a 5-Star rating for our app is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We will share this with our boutique team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We’re here for you anytime.

All the best,

Wholesale Japan

nice app! can do everything that i wanted to. awesome support helped me out with the settings. i can say this app is affordable

Hi Wholesale Japan,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Marrenon

The customer service is great, very attentive, extremely quick to reach and we have an answer extremely quickly and which answers questions perfectly.

Hi Marrenon,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

The MeatStick

Had an issue, msged support (and they responded super fast!) and fixed it while I was in a meeting. App does what it's supposed to, so I can't complain!

Hi The MeatStick,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Crochetmilie

Perfect app! I was anxious about all those new VAT rules for digital downloads because I am a little company. This app helped me to block all countries I wanted so easily! And the bonus to redirect them to my Etsy Shop is fantastic! I would not lose sales thanks to them :)

Tour & Ride

App works great as advertised. This is very easy to use and setup. The negative reviews must be people that do not have it setup properly.

HahaGet

This is a very easy-to-use app for IP blocking, which helps me reduce invalid traffic in many non-target consumer countries. This helps me conduct a more accurate analysis of the store’s data and find the problems in the shopping conversion process. At the same time, the cost of $1 per month is almost negligible.
So, I give a five-star review

The Jewelry Palette

Kaylee did a great job with guiding me through the setup process today. Happy with her work and patience.

zavattyco

Great app very usefull and easy to use i have 2 store all i need it was a simple redirect by country worked like a charm

C & M Navigation Systems

Works fine so far! I've been testing it for a few hours, trying to block some country codes then use VPN on my mobile to browse from those countries and it seems like it works fine! Hopefully it will stay the same!

Previous 1 3