Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

Block or redirect by IP, region, country - VPN & Bot Block

$3.49/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IP Blocker - Fraud Protection

Rivo Studio

It's working great from my stores now. Easy and efficient. It can also block IP's connected using vpn. Would highly recommend it.

June 20, 2022

You are so sweet 🥰🥰🥰. Thank you so much for leaving a review! Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻

Nano Clear® México - Renovación de Relojes y Joyas

Location Mexico

Utilicé esta aplicacióny resulto ser lo que necesitaba para redireccionar el tráfico por paises hacia los dominios correctos, es fácil se udar y da resultados excelente, lo recomiendo

June 17, 2022

Un millón de gracias por dejar una reseña de 5 estrellas 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻. Compartiremos esto con todo el equipo para que sepan que continúen con el increíble trabajo.

NANOCLEAR

Location Israel

Utilizamos esta aplicación y funciona de maravilla para re dirigir nuestro publico a los sitios internacionales, realmente lo recomendamos

June 17, 2022

Escuchar sus comentarios positivos me alegró el día 💙💚💛🧡 Espero nada más que el crecimiento de su negocio 🔥🚀

Magic Galaxy

Loved this App! Simple and easy to set up. I've blocked some unwanted IPs from my store. The support team is on point, especially Tracy. She guides me through the whole process, thanks to her.

June 3, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!!!!

Hera Culture International

good help by the support team! I had some trouble and they helped me to resolve everything in the quickest way

April 4, 2022

Hi Hera Culture International!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us!

Synth Blade

The installation was very easy and the support was great, too. Malak answered my questions very quickly and helped me check if everything works as intended. The layout and functions of the app are also very convenient.

February 28, 2022

Hi Synth Blade

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

AllureFurnish

Stella has helped me quickly with every question. Thank you very much for the informative answers. :)

February 22, 2022

Hi AllureFurnish,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Stella!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

NSE Imports

Installed it and had an initial hiccup but Malak in support took a look and now we appear to be good to go. It's a shame I've had to install it to block a whole country, but some very bad actors there are constantly trying to place dodgy orders. Hopefully this will stop them from doing so.

January 25, 2022

Hi NSE Imports,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Malak to give her the recognition that she deserves.
She was delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

VONDACOCO

When I encounter a problem Customer service and dev were friendly and efficient, helping to solve problems,thks

December 23, 2021

Hi VONDACOCO
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

ZAMIR EUROPE

They helped me separate our international store from our local one. Friendly and fast support! 10/10

December 8, 2021

Hi ZAMIR EUROPE,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team