Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

Blockify ‑ Fraud IP Blocker

From $3.49/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 29, 2023

The onboarding experience was great. Tracy was super helpful this morning on getting everything set up for me (on her first day back from Lunar New Year holidays). She walked me through the best features in the app to cater to my specific conern. I can see how the app is blocking VPN visitors immediately to my store which should help our problem. The last 2 weeks we have had an influx of fake orders on our 2 websites which were causing a lot of issues to our business so Im hoping the app will help resolve this for us. Will monitor it over the coming days.

Cullen Wayne
Philippines
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
Omega replied January 31, 2023

We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review of our Blockify - IP Block app. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Omega to further develop our products and services.

Edited January 3, 2023

Merci de m'avoir aidé à intégrer cette application dans ma boutique. Je suis heureuse de l'avoir découvert .
Merci vraiment

Ma boutique New Joye
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
Omega replied January 3, 2023

Bonjour, vos commentaires ont été partagés avec toute notre équipe chez Omega. Lorsque nous entendons parler de clients satisfaits comme vous, nous répandons la positivité autour de nous ! J'espère vous servir à nouveau bientôt.

January 3, 2023

I just installed this app to help prevent bots and such. I had a question after install and reached out to customer service and they were very helpful and responsive. Looking forward to see how this helps our site! Thank you!

Not Just Frames
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Omega replied January 3, 2023

Hi, your comments have been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Hope to serve you again soon.

December 13, 2022

I have a Shopify book store that has 1000+ products and I was greatly concerned that a cyber group had copied content and was stealing my traffic. But I discovered the Blockify App and enable me to block IP"s, Regions, Bots and VPN's as needed to help me further protect my content. I can turn it off and on and it is easily integrated into my 2.0 theme. This is one of the best Apps for more intensified security for your store.

Ashay By The Bay
Time spent using app: 4 months
Omega replied December 14, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience with our app and service support. Have a wonderful day!

December 13, 2022

I am no IT or web expert so blocking bots and threats has never been on my knowledge list. My store has been getting an abnormal amount of visit per day from 5 IPs and no add to carts or purchases. Blockify chart support helped me figure out which IPs to block and how to block just those and not the whole city/region. Quick response time. Maybe waited 25 seconds for someone to come online and help.

PennyBlossomShop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omega replied December 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

November 28, 2022

Na aanvankelijk wat problemen gehad te hebben bij de tuning - ongewennig daarmee - snelle, adequate hulp gekregen. Heel wat minder zorgen nu de app werkt, in de wetenschap dat de helpdesk bovendien voor ons klaar staat.

depeperwinkel
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 24 days
Omega replied November 28, 2022

Bedankt voor uw tijd om deze beoordeling achter te laten. We waarderen de kans om onze klanten te ondersteunen met uitstekende ervaringen, dus uw feedback is zo'n geweldige motivatie voor ons om uitstekende services te bieden!

November 8, 2022

the support is great and the app works as it should, clean interface and easy to install/configure - had some questions for block/whitelist when starting but support team was able to help

Pamura
Austria
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Omega replied November 8, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega Blockify - IP Block app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

November 4, 2022

Funziona: utile allo scopo. Facile e veloce da settare. Assistenza rapida e puntuale. Consigliamo volentieri

Montecore
Italy
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Omega replied November 7, 2022

Ciao, grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo per fornire un feedback. Siamo così felici che tu abbia valutato il nostro servizio di assistenza e app come 5 stelle mentre ci sforziamo di fornire proprio questo a tutti i nostri clienti. Apprezziamo il tuo tempo per lasciare parole così gentili!

November 3, 2022

good app and support. Thanks, very gret team and functionlity......................................................................................

SexDollOriginal
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Omega replied November 3, 2022

Hi. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience at. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for allowing us to support you.

October 28, 2022

Love this app and the support is fantastic. Nice to work together to address potential threats and comms first class. Thank you!

The Tiny Art Co
Time spent using app: 14 days
Omega replied October 30, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.